Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I will never not laugh at this.

BYU is 100% on JG...go back and watch..there were guys running wide open on nearly every play..they could not cover our guys.

I don't want to start another JG bashing, I just don't like blaming the whole offense for one guys total ineptitude. The trouble with him that nearly all of us have is that he was still playing like that as a starter against Indiana and Vandy..both of those games should/would have been total blowouts with just a little better play from him..

I really hope he has been able to improve..but I won't believe it till I see it.
Trust me, I was saying it was mostly on JG without actually saying it...

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Has anyone gone on the college football subreddit? It's been trending downhill over the last several years, but it has to be the worst college football community on the internet.

Yeah it has been terrible for a long time. Seems like most of the posters on there are 20 years old and have been watching CFB for 2-3 years.

He was always going to be a first up rotational guy. Dunno how he will break into the ones unless Calbert or Wright slack off. But Calbert looks like a beast
i know, but he was a guy that we needed to be ready and "get there" physically...there was a lot of frustration surrounding him and his inability to do that in the past.

i take it as a positive.

We scored a late TD that didn’t matter against GSU so we really only scored 22. That is abysmal. Also, our defense was beyond bad that game too. BYU 100% was on the offense. The defense dominated the game and our offense could barely move the ball. The defense had one bad mistake, but we should have already been up by two touchdowns if the offense wasn’t so bad.
weird week 3 2019 season recap bump......:confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: OrangenSC
i know, but he was a guy that we needed to be ready and "get there" physically...there was a lot of frustration surrounding him and his inability to do that in the past.

i take it as a positive.

Oh I’m not negating it at all. I agree with you. Just tells me this strength and nutrition staff know what they are doing. Also, probably helps that Jahmir has had time to recover from injury as well.

Word on HB? I’m guessing quarantined? Since I haven’t seen him around the QBs at all. Will take any other nuggets you have as well lol.

We all know the HS to College game speed is an adjustment. Every QB goes thru it and HB is no different. Peyton struggled with it also. This Kid is gonna be just fine.

OK, guys and gals. I was hoping to tap into some of that vast knowledge that exist here on the nation. I have a laptop that contains some critical diagnostic software. Unfortunately the laptop is not booting. It never gets to the boot stage. Light comes on, fan starts up keyboard flashes on all for about one second then it turns off. Some times it will continue to cycle this way on it's own. I've removed the battery and unplugged to do a hard reset but nothing seems to work. Any ideas? The screen never even flashes.

A few days before fall camp started I spent a good bit of time going back over all the information about our 2020 class and one of the things that stood out to me in the consensus assessment of Jalin Hyatt was the praise he had coming out of high school for his route running ability which I posted about at the time.

Recruiting Forum Football Talk II
Surprised we haven't heard more about Joseph.

OK, guys and gals. I was hoping to tap into some of that vast knowledge that exist here on the nation. I have a laptop that contains some critical diagnostic software. Unfortunately the laptop is not booting. It never gets to the boot stage. Light comes on, fan starts up keyboard flashes on all for about one second then it turns off. Some times it will continue to cycle this way on it's own. I've removed the battery and unplugged to do a hard reset but nothing seems to work. Any ideas? The screen never even flashes.
gty_842713184_93532593.jpg

Try F8 repeatedly while it’s booting to try and get it to default to the boot menu screen. If you get it to that screen boot it in safe mode.

Also, make sure you are using the correct charger for it.

Last edited:

I'm probably not the best guy to give computer advice since my knowledge of them is limited to this.

tenor.gif

Position change for JJP seems good. I always thought a complaint was he was too small so I'm surprised he has lost weight.
Was wondering if they want outside linebackers to be smaller than inside, and if so, were they putting him inside because he wasn't in the best shape?

Motherboard.

Power off and remove the battery and then remove the memory. It probably just needs to be reseated

Last edited:

Sort of sounds like the power supply issue I had with one of my old desktops. Never had it happen with a laptop, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back