Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liking some of those odds. If I were a betting man, I’d see if that line on the Bama game would go down to more like 19 or 18.5 before I’d lay my wager.

And with the uncertainty at QB for Scar and us I like the -1 for us. Muschamp has typically had slow-starting offenses and if we have the OL working like it should we will be running down their throats all day long.

X-Nulla!!!!!

Kivon going to be special this year. Banks is yoked.
Anime character looking at butterfly: This is depth?

Took three years but there’s quality everywhere, if not experience. That soft middle of the defense finally has some hosses in there, with competition at ILB and S for the first year Pruitt has been here. And the RB room actually has players in it—how long has it been since that was true? 2008? 2009?

I think the talk from the coaches about the DL losing 6 (5?) Seniors is more a recruiting trying than an actual talent thing. Good Lord, they made LaTrell Bumphas look like a legit SEC player last year. I look for the ‘20 kids to get lots of work like Big O and the edge guys.

I think we can all agree.

5-5 is a very good season.

6-4 is a great season.

7-3 is out of this world amazing. Can’t expect much better.
5-5 is a very good season? That would mean that we didn’t beat a single team worth a damn. 7-3 would be a good season. 8-2 would be a very good season. 9-1 or better is a great season.

Everybody doesn’t deserve a trophy. It’s time the standard is raised again. Yes. I realize that every season won’t be good or great. That’s life.

Last edited:
Depends on which coach you ask....but the big boy is happy...think that stems from him having enough guys now who know what he expects out of a practice and understand the type of intensity needed to make him happy.
That’s huge. If you can make CJP happy, that’s kind of a big deal. The man has set the bar for what he expects and it’s good to see that there are guys who see it and have met that. Really feeling good about this crew. We comin’, y’all. Appreciate the insight as always Atl Vol. Keep up the hard work!

Hey VolNation - could use your prayers and good thoughts. Daughter is having chest x-ray taken. Temperature didn’t go up but pulse-ox dropped to 88. Went back up to 96 but Teladoc suggested chest x-rays in case of pneumoni...
Prayers sent.

How long was pulse ox down to 88?
Was she in distress? What position was she in when it dropped?

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back