Status
Not open for further replies.
This was leaked on twitter.
View attachment 300377

Arkansas' leaked as well.

EfkRQBDWAAALCPD

They did dodge UT though.

Repping the local Charlotte brew eh?
so, Charlotte has been on a run of breweries oepening up and i think we now have 123,566 open micro breweries....lol.

my favs:
noda Radio Haze...it's really, really, really good.
Birdsong Brewing, Paradise City, hazy/session IPA....if you want a hazy, but don't want to get s**t faced after two beers, this is the beer for you. great beer.
Sugar Creek Brewing, Hazy Street Ipa....solid hazy/juicy...staple.
Sweet Water, Hop Hash Session IPA....this is the beer that has replaced Miller Lite as the beer to drink.....if you want to just drink beer....and a lot of it...and yes, i know it's from Atlanta...don't care. it's pretty good stuff.....better than that Founders all day ipa....

Sycamorme, Juiciness....Sycamore is a weird brewery...they're everywhere, but most of their beers i don't like...Juicyness is the go to for me.

Movin' on up Hazy IPA Birdsong Brewing....and Fake Plastic Treees Hazy Ipa, same brewer..both are very good, and tad different.....like them both a lot.....
[
Royal Bliss, another local brewer, only two beers that i really, really like....their Session IPA, and their Hazy...Captain Jacked IPA....both are good. one will get you to bed faster than the other. best part about this place is the location, and that i know the director of marketing for the company............kinda. lol. but an awesome spot to go hang out and have good beer...and they have a great kitchen too, which is a +25 compared to most breweries around here.....

there are others, and many are good. those are the ones i like right now....shout out ot Birdsong's brown ale....fan...freaking...tastic.

Reactions: Aesius
so, Charlotte has been on a run of breweries oepening up and i think we now have 123,566 open micro breweries....lol.

my favs:
Birdsong Brewing, Paradise City, hazy/session IPA....if you want a hazy, but don't want to get s**t faced after two beers, this is the beer for you. great beer.
Sweet Water, Hop Hash Session IPA....this is the beer that has replaced Miller Lite as the beer to drink.....if you want to just drink beer....and a lot of it.

Sycamorme, Juiciness....Sycamore is a weird brewery...they're everywhere, but most of their beers i don't like...Juicyness is the go to for me.

Movin' on up Hazy IPA Birdsong Brewing....and Fake Plastic Treees Hazy Ipa, same brewer..both are very good, and tad different.....like them both a lot.....
[
Royal Bliss, another local brewer, only two beers that i really, really like....their Session IPA, and their Hazy...Captain Jacked IPA....both are good. one will get you to bed faster than the other. best part about this place is the location, and that i know the director of marketing for the company............kinda. lol. but an awesome spot to go hang out and have good beer...and they have a great kitchen too, which is a +25 compared to most breweries around here.....

there are others, and many are good. those are the ones i like right now....shout out ot Birdsong's brown ale....fan...freaking...tastic.
ASU - Asheville - Charlotte. That's the order. Sooner or later, Diddy's Land Rover has to get traded in on a BMW Suv...that has gasp, a car payment...people... they grow up ...you cant take the Boone or Asheville away.

Reactions: jakez4ut

my favs:
Sweet Water, Hop Hash Session IPA....this is the beer that has replaced Miller Lite as the beer to drink.....if you want to just drink beer....and a lot of it...and yes, i know it's from Atlanta...don't care. it's pretty good stuff.....better than that Founders all day ipa....

[

it’s not Charlotte proper but Southern Range brewery out of Monroe’s Now that’s what I call Juice-Guava is one of the best Hazys in the state. It gets a lot of action at the bottle stores here in Asheville.

my favs:

[

I'll take a miller light please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back