Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were making a play on Can’tian... no clue that Kant was a German philosopher. How did he survive in Germany? In general, they are too pragmatic to put up with that line of crap...

Time to end their tyranny now. SEC must make a stand.
Push for a one time Immediately eligible Covid transfer “for the love of the game”
😁
The Enlightenment allowed a lot of nutjobs to keep their heads! Haha I kid I kid

Coach Derek Dooley actually said it the best: “You get to choose your actions. You DO NOT get to choose your consequences.”

I say that to my teenager every time he chooses a bone-headed action. Unfortunately, I say this a lot.
I love this... Not the teenager part lol. Right now I am in that wonderful season after teenagers with grandchildren 8 and under.

Thought about it, but ended up saving it for a future Arizona loop..After the Moab area I had three days left, so we went down to Mesa Verde, and then spent two days on the San Juan Scenic Byway before heading through Pagosa Springs and on to Taos before heading home.
Okay. If you’re going to do a whole Arizona loop in the future, make sure you hit Sedona too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back