Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put, if the program is trending in the right direction, we will win some of these games we are fretting over. Did the SEC “rig” this? Sure. But so what...

Last year we beat the “lower tier” SEC teams on our schedule. The next step is beating the “upper tier”. This year gives a good picture of where we are in the conference.

We may not be “elite”, but have we moved up into the next rung with Florida, Auburn, etc?

I’m eager to find out.

I am fine with UT adding Auburn and A&M. Would I have preferred swapping one of them for one of the MS schools? Sure, but as has already been discussed, Pruitt knows how to defend Malzahn's offense, and A&M was extremely inconsistent under Mond last season. I just chuckle at the fact both UGA and UF both added Arkansas to their schedules. And while UF may have also added A&M, UGA also added Miss. St.

158k!!!

I bet the number isn’t even half that. And what would it be had Cuomo and others not sent positive patients into nursing homes?

But yes, close schools down, end sports, because of this. It is political. But you can’t help people who don’t want to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back