Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put a 2017 level team on the field with no fire and you’ll keep the coaches...but the recruits we’re shooting for won’t sign on. Pruitt will put the best prepared QB on the field. Sucking won’t get us the top recruit in a college draft...doesn’t exist.
Nobody's getting fired this year, because nobody's going to have the money. I know sucking won't get us a top recruit, but JG aint getting us a big win either.

I wonder how many people who are complaining about adding A&M and Auburn, are the same ones wanting to play Oklahoma and calling for OOC games vs Michigan, Ohio St, and Texas........?

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Nobody's getting fired this year, because nobody's going to have the money. I know sucking won't get us a top recruit, but JG aint getting us a big win either.
Quarterback of record in signature wins against Kentucky and Auburn. Bailey does better and he’ll be out there. If he’s not ready, we’re not going to lose on purpose to get him there. Winners don’t build that way.

Quarterback of record in signature wins against Kentucky and Auburn. Bailey does better and he’ll be out there. If he’s not ready, we’re not going to lose on purpose to get him there. Winners don’t build that way.
Nobody's trying to lose, but if things are close between JG and Bailey, go with the young guy who is your future.

SEC Front Office right now:

tenor.gif

So many betas in this thread with the announcement. We use to not be afraid to play anyone anywhere.
We used to not be trying to crawl out of a hole. We used to have depth. We finally got a west schedule comparable to FL and GA. I know Pruitt will take this as a challenge. I just hate that AL, GA and FL are protected. Shouldn't I be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back