Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if he hits wide open JJ against Bama for the TD and if he hands the ball to Crouch. We may have beaten Alabama. But he couldn’t hit a wide open JJ and called his own number and here we are.

Yea!..that’s where I’m at with it honestly after what he did at bama there is just no way for me as a sports fanatic and someone who has played sports ever be able to cheer him on or support him...say what you want about me as a person but that dude is selfish,he would have never played another down for any coach before Pruitt.especially Fulmer and majors and if I was his teammate,no apology would have saved him from getting his ass beat...

I mean how long has it been since we have had bama in that kind of vulnerable position to where we had a good fighting chance to beat them?...imagine the bowl we would have gotten,the recruits we wouldn’t have missed on and the hype tennessee football would have had coming into this season?...it would have litterally been the “shot in the arm” This university has needed for so long.the fans have been foaming at the mouth for a moment like that and we deserve it...Jg just makes it so hard dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back