Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody knew JG would start. Very few are actually happy about it if they are honest. So it's on him to change his legacy. Which means to play in games like he does in practice if it is as AV says. If he plays like he has previously we are looking at anywhere from 5-5 to 7-3. Not how I would want it to go, but I'm not CJP. It's his job to make that call and his job on the line. Will root for our guys to win every game no matter who plays QB.

Everybody knew JG would start. Very few are actually happy about it if they are honest. So it's on him to change his legacy. Which means to play in games like he does in practice if it is as AV says. If he plays like he has previously we are looking at anywhere from 5-5 to 7-3. Not how I would want it to go, but I'm not CJP. It's his job to make that call and his job on the line. Will root for our guys to win every game no matter who plays QB.
I'll admit to being a JG believer. Honestly, I was calling for his head after Bama. But, the way he finished out has me optimistic.

First things first. Chattanooga went GREEN today falling through the floor down to 0.97. Memphis has been out of sorts for the last 3 days but may be headed back down. The middle of the state continues to lead in overall performance. Knoxville’s report dropped from 1.08 to 1.05 today. Yesterday the state reported new cases in 85 of the 95 counties; today the report showed new cases in 79 of our 95 counties. Overall the reported transmission rate (Re) in the state today dropped to 1.03.

View attachment 297245

View attachment 297246

Hey what source are you using? Not questioning, just would love to know. Great News.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Former bartender here as well. My thoughts exactly... although a good tequila makes a margarita better. A sipping tequila shoul not be mixed...
Same with rum
Same with vodka

Gin is nasty.

That is all. 😎
Tanqueray is my booze. A martini without gin is something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Many of the tech companies in CA are going WFH and employees are fleeing to the suburbs or rural areas, and even states like Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, etc.
And they immediately try to change those little slices of heaven into the same stupid cesspool they just fled..

Hey what source are you using? Not questioning, just would love to know. Great News.

I have a number of sources but ultimately my go to source now after researching how it was built is the University of Tennessee Covid Dashboard. Click on the tabs at the bottom of the page to see more maps & analysis from the team on the hill. I still follow other sources for differing analysis points and the TDPH site because it feeds a lot of the UT dashboard and so the raw date is first posted at the TDPH covid site. The transmission rates are tracked by 3 sources by UT and they go with the local (county level) reporting because it eliminates a delay that occurs between county level reporting and state level reports. The dashboard is updated usually within an hour after the state's daily numbers come out and I'm never discovered any error in the work by the team at UT.

ArcGIS Dashboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back