Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen this before, but the opposite. Casey Clausen was an absolute mess at practice. It was awful. You wouldn't believe how bad it was unless you saw it with your own eyes.

But then he steps on the field and the lights come on and boom - he is lighting it up.

It's a hard thing to explain.
Must be why the Titans cut him right off the bat

@Atlanta VOL posts passing by my eyes like

AZenKUw.gif

Says it was an Instagram live, so just random people asking the person questions.

Thanks. I wonder what brought the question up at all? I wonder what was being discussed that led to that question, or if some fan decided that would be a good random question to throw into the chat? The fact that the player didn't quickly discount it is troubling for Mullen though. Whether over racism or not, the fact that the player didn't defend his coach doesn't bode well for Mullen if he has lost his team for whatever reason(s). Or it could just be one disgruntled player.

I guess our bars are different then. Beating the bottom feeders when the expectation is an NC is not impressive to me.
Do you need me in this discussion? What do you do when the team’s been mathematically eliminated every season since 2007? Could swear you’ve posted before and since. Missed a lot of good football if you’ve checked out. Manning won ONE division championship...catch any of the remainder of his career?

Do you need me in this discussion? What do you do when the team’s been mathematically eliminated every season since 2007? Could swear you’ve posted before and since. Missed a lot of good football if you’ve checked out. Manning won ONE division championship...catch any of the remainder of his career?
Where did I say I didnt watch them?

Loved seeing the posts by AtlantaVol!!! But I guess he was afraid we were not discussing JG enough? Nah, probably just trying to prepare people that he will start. Here's how I see it. We know what JG has done. We know we don't have much if any confidence in him. We know we dread how he will play and really want someone else to start just so we don't have to suffer the rollercoaster ride again. But the coaches know how well he does in practice and still have hope that it will click for him so they have a veteran, 5th year, SEC battle experienced, senior QB. I was expecting him to get the start. I am also expecting BM and HB to be pushing for playing time if he does not turn the corner quickly. BM is ahead of HB right now because of experience and knowing the playbook better. He may not stay there.

I think you like that Maurer has a gunslinger approach to the game. Unfortunately, I think he showed no sign of the wisdom or talent to make that approach work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back