Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, nobody is getting their arm bent to play a down or coach a game. And to be frank, being forced to do something or being forced not to do something is the same. Our country is built on the freedom to choose. No business should have to close, no school should have to shutdown and no kid should be forced to forego a season of college football.
We must be a nanny state! Government knows what is best for you. Give them more power and money. You can trust them

I’m only posting this because I just found out if someone blocks you on Twitter (looking at you Wolken) pasting the URL here unlocks the tweet. It’s like a cheat code. Thanks @frank!

Also... Wolken is a punching bag it appears. All sports media is like “Sweep the leg!!”

Dan Wolken is literally what happens if a guy woke up one morning and said, “Hmmmm... how can I be ‘the worst’ today?”

Someone pays this man their money

Consider how Mehlen is recruiting to FL. FL was supposed the be the best place for him because he could just pick players from around the state. Now consider those of us who were mocked because we said we did not want him as a coach because he would have trouble recruiting here. Because of his head coaching experience he probably would have had a better record his first two years than CJP, but I think CJP has done well in developing and teaching players. He has also done a phenomenal job recruiting. Mehlen would have been---------- then another coach. Pruitt is a steady rise back to the top.
☕

Cya next year then.

Two things could happen. #1 since the athlete is voluntarily withdrawing before the first competition, they are technically breaking the ncaa aid agreement and legally speaking could have their scholarship pulled. Or #2, the more likely option, the ncaa and pac-12 will roll over and allow the athletes to keep their scholarships while handing out extra grant money to pursue social justice.

Consider how Mehlen is recruiting to FL. FL was supposed the be the best place for him because he could just pick players from around the state. Now consider those of us who were mocked because we said we did not want him as a coach because he would have trouble recruiting here. Because of his head coaching experience he probably would have had a better record his first two years than CJP, but I think CJP has done well in developing and teaching players. He has also done a phenomenal job recruiting. Mehlen would have been---------- then another coach. Pruitt is a steady rise back to the top.
👀

And JG may have ruined Mehlen's QB whisperer status. I know every dang thread turns into a JG discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back