Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren’t looking at the big picture. You don’t even watch the Braves. I’ve got 3 years big picture. The guy has no clue how to manage a team. Go back and watch our series with the Cardinals in the playoffs last year. Brian Snitker is the reason why the Braves did not win that series
I disagree. Big picture...personal opinion...whatevs.

Yes. In spite of. Brian Snitker put them in the hole with his decision making. Thankfully the Braves are so talented they battled back and won. you know, like Josh Dobbs and intern jones
Weren’t big on comebacks iirc. At least ones that resulted in wins. In Snitker’s 5 year arc, the record improves each season. Not sure how that correlates to Butch.

I had a covid-19 exposure scare last week, regarding my cousin. Spent a lot of time with him on Wednesday and his co-worker at the fire department tested positive that he spent extensive time with on a shift that previous Monday. Got tested and came back negative. Never been so thrilled.
How long were you tested after exposure?

Weren’t big on comebacks iirc. At least ones that resulted in wins. In Snitker’s 5 year arc, the record improves each season. Not sure how that correlates to Butch.
So basically, “the team plays hard!” They wouldn’t have to have so many comebacks if he didn’t put them in those positions like he did last night. He did it. AA took Chacin away from him so he wouldn’t do it again. What happened in the playoffs last year?

Still think Ender should bat leadoff?

Reactions: Kristy*
So basically, “the team plays hard!” They wouldn’t have to have so many comebacks if he didn’t put them in those positions like he did last night. He did it. AA took Chacin away from him so he wouldn’t do it again. What happened in the playoffs last year?

This is a short season but you realize that games like that happen for every organization many times every season. You’ve paid attention the last 3 seasons...I’ve done the same since the late 70’s. Previously mentioned Maddon’s Cubs rolling with his gut moves that backfired in the World Series. It’s baseball.

Reactions: drvenner
This is a short season but you realize that games like that happen for every organization many times every season. You’ve paid attention the last 3 seasons...I’ve done the same since the late 70’s. Previously mentioned Maddon’s Cubs rolling with his gut moves that backfired in the World Series. It’s baseball.
The point is he is a liability. And has been since he’s been here. He will not take them to the series

The point is he is a liability. And has been since he’s been here. He will not take them to the series
We won games that we didn’t before his arrival. He’s an improvement that may or may not be the long term answer...but he’s not a detriment to team building.

Wolken is a turd but he’s not wrong about this. If positive cases ravage a college campus it’s hard to justify a game for supposed amateur athletes.
He’s wrong insofar as he says some gatherings are worth spreading COVID and others aren’t. Either we’re all in this together — as we’ve been told since the beginning — or we’re not.

Is he batting leadoff? There’s your answer. Things change...it’s baseball. And you’re really dug in that I glorified the choice. Never thought he was the long term answer, but they kicked the tires...it’s baseball. Ever forgive the Braves for trading Millwood?

This is great

That was weird but I don't think it was just over masks. I think that he said something because his friend tells him to calm down just before she throws the coffee and that she is just crazy but there's a lot we don't hear. I think she just wanted to be a crazy b!tch to someone. She assaulted him but then he assaulted the boyfriend. They're actually both up the creek there. You can't assault someone standing by the person you assaulted. The boyfriend is the only one that can claim innocence but he's too dumb to realize that he needs to stop whining about a little blood or his girl is gonna be in deep ish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back