Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plainly don’t believe that I am. I believe people in this thread are making it less than it is.
I don't see people down playing the tragedy that is happening. I see people questioning why some things are happening and why other thiy aren't. I see people questioning the agenda behind the people using this virus to gain power. I don't see anyone down playing what this virus is. Just how it is being used.

I don't see people down playing the tragedy that is happening. I see people questioning why some things are happening and why other thiy aren't. I see people questioning the agenda behind the people using this virus to gain power. I don't see anyone down playing what this virus is. Just how it is being used.
Honestly if this thread were the Titanic I think a not-insignificant number of posters here would be saying things like "I don't see any water on MY side of the ship. The experts SAID it was unsinkable but now they say we're sinking. Why did they change their story? Sure, it seems simple enough to follow the order to wear a lifejacket, but what else are they going to be ordering us to do? I'm not saying that ships never sink, but I think we're being a little alarmist here. Some people seem to be rooting for us to sink."

Of course. But it’s majorly overblown.
Agreed. I know multiple individuals that have had it.... they are fine now.
I’ve had it and not so much as a sniffle. My wife has been down like the flu. However, I lost a friend to it who died about 10 days after getting it. It certainly is real when someone is for whatever reason part of that 1%. It kills at a much faster time frame than something like the flu. I hope finding out what causes people to be in the 1% is figured out soon.

I want to get past it. Sick and ****ing tired of hearing about it. Sick of people like Bill Lee and Betsy Devos being in charge of my children's futures.
They're not you are until you feel like they're mature enough to make life changing choices then it's your children's turn to be in charge of their futures

People who question Covid figures care just as much as those who don’t.

There is collateral damage around the globe due to the disruption. This reaction worldwide is unprecedented, and now that we have a good gauge of the virus’ threat... can be reasonably deduced to have been far too strict.

This is heartbreaking and preventable:
Virus-linked hunger tied to 10,000 child deaths each month

The CDC director suggests the side effects of our reaction were too punitive. Never again should we lockdown. This was a real scare, killing real people. And has absolutely been a dry run for the “next” big one. I hope we have a better handle next time and don’t freak out.

Niebuhr just put out a mock Auburn class with:

Dylan Brooks - Committed to UT
Rod Orr - Not even offered by Auburn
Roc Taylor - Committed to UT
Smael Mondon - At best they have a 30% chance
McKinstry - 5* Corner that will sign with Bama
Jeremiah Williams

and several other guys that are leaning to UGA, FSU, and UF. He is truly the epitome of a homer.

I know yal don't care, but stuff like this makes me appreciate Ryan Callahan. He would never say something like this.

There is collateral damage around the globe due to the disruption. This reaction worldwide is unprecedented, and now that we have a good gauge of the virus’ threat... can be reasonably deduced to have been far too strict.

The CDC director suggests the side effects of our reaction were too punitive. Never again should we lockdown. This was a real scare, killing real people. And has absolutely been a dry run for the “next” big one. I hope we have a better handle next time and don’t freak out.
It would help if we would consider getting out of bed with a corrupt authoritarian communist regime that foisted this on the world in the first place and is now using its propagandists to try to paint America in a negative light.

I want to get past it. Sick and ****ing tired of hearing about it. Sick of people like Bill Lee and Betsy Devos being in charge of my children's futures.

Aren’t you homeschooling this year? By the way, we just decided to as well. We’re going a non-traditional route. Because we aren’t traditional teachers. We’re excited, and VERY nervous. Considering it a “one-off” year but we’ll let it run its course.

I want to get past it too. At least your governor isn't Brian Kemp.
My governor is Brian Kemp and I am very thankful. Look at how Cuomo, the psycho from Michigan, and Newsome have handled this thing. If Abram was our governor there’s no telling what we’d be doing right now. Would probably be locked in our houses while the entire state burns down around us

Niebuhr just put out a mock Auburn class with:

Dylan Brooks - Committed to UT
Rod Orr - Not even offered by Auburn
Roc Taylor - Committed to UT
Smael Mondon - At best they have a 30% chance
McKinstry - 5* Corner that will sign with Bama
Jeremiah Williams

and several other guys that are leaning to UGA, FSU, and UF. He is truly the epitome of a homer.

I know yal don't care, but stuff like this makes me appreciate Ryan Callahan. He would never say something like this.

Dey scared.

Aren’t you homeschooling this year? By the way, we just decided to as well. We’re going a non-traditional route. Because we aren’t traditional teachers. We’re excited, and VERY nervous. Considering it a “one-off” year but we’ll let it run its course.
Went the homeschool route this past January. Best decision we made for our kids and the growth we’ve seen in them.

Aren’t you homeschooling this year? By the way, we just decided to as well. We’re going a non-traditional route. Because we aren’t traditional teachers. We’re excited, and VERY nervous. Considering it a “one-off” year but we’ll let it run it’s course.
Distance learning. Our kids are so young it just isnt worth it. My son isnt quite a year old. Just not worth it, esp this MIS-C thing.

Good luck to you EV, really. It's nerve wracking.

How-homeschoolers-were-perceived-before-2020-683x1024.jpg

Come now EV, we all know you don’t care about those children. Please leave economic and social issues to the medical experts.

Reactions: OrangenSC
We homeschool. Best decision we ever made

My governor is Brian Kemp and I am very thankful. Look at how Cuomo, the psycho from Michigan, and Newsome have handled this thing. If Abram was our governor there’s no telling what we’d be doing right now. Would probably be locked in our houses while the entire state burns down around us
Instead we're outside while the entire state burns down around us.

I'm under no illusions that Abrams would've been any better. Cuomo was a disaster. Whitmer is a disaster. Newsom I don't really have many thoughts on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back