Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
For right now, July 3, 2020. I’m sticking with football will happen in some shape. IF or maybe when, we’re told it won’t happen, then I’ll come to terms with it then. BUT for now I’m gonna continue to believe it will.
This!!! Let's enjoy what we can while we can. Why borrow tomorrow's trouble?

Found out today, we are supposed to go to Chattanooga next weekend for AAU basketball. Which I thought was against what the governor just declared? Wondering if it is actually across the state line in GA? Anyone know what their policy is for contact sports for youth?

And now this.....

The play is to keep kicking the can down the road. NFL and NCAA are both doing it. Preseason games are getting cancelled while SEC media days is being delayed. How will you handle a real season if you can’t even handle SEC media days virtually?

Next thing is to delay week 1 games. No one wants the backlash of an outright cancel so we’ll just delay delay delay.

The play is to keep kicking the can down the road. NFL and NCAA are both doing it. Preseason games are getting cancelled while SEC media days is being delayed. How will you handle a real season if you can’t even handle SEC media days virtually?

Next thing is to delay week 1 games. No one wants the backlash of an outright cancel so we’ll just delay delay delay.

This, and it's a first one to flinch scenario. It's going to be a domino effect once that happens. All teams/programs are just waiting to see who makes the first move.

Should be getting her help instead of making fun of her.

They helped by calling the authorities and getting away from her. The alternative of going out and trying to subdue her opens up too many other issues. Turtling is a valid strategy.

Yeah but pretty embarrassing for the champs

You think Jurgen or Liverpool give two cares? Robbo, Firmino and half the team have been on a bender since you lost to Chelsea for the Reds to clinch.

You’re like Sterling, the kind of guy celebrating an absolute meaningless fixture. 🤡🤡🤡

City’s entire squad are flight risk. Pep leading the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back