Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what I am seeing here is if we pack Neyland and put a cap on age at 50 years old we will more than likely spread the virus and the death rate of the spread will be similar to less than that of the flu. I say less than that because of what we cannot measure in asympomatic cases.

That's all I have to see to say LET'S DO THIS![/QUOTE

That’s fine. Just give me all my money back since I am over 50 and you just took my choice away

I’m not a big **** talker. But I’ll take any of y’all on in a chili cook off. Ground chuck, chorizo, roasted jalepeno, Serrano, habenero and red peppers, 3 different beans, corn, tomato paste, onion, garlic, cumin, basil, lemon juice, cayenne, salt, pepper, franks hot sauce. But the key ingredient: chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. Get at me
If it has beans it’s not chili. Disqualified.

Reactions: bparker
On Graham news...

It wasn't a surprise to anyone at Tennessee. Tennessee will issue a statement on it in the next little bit.

Show cause doesn't affect Graham's ability to coach. Obviously means he can't go eval games on Friday nights and can't go in homes in December if the dead period is lifted.

-Hubbs

UT statement:

“During the process of hiring Coach Jay Graham, we were made aware of the circumstances at his previous institution, and we vetted it thoroughly in accordance with NCAA and SEC bylaws. We established and maintain extremely high confidence in Coach Graham’s commitment to compliance and are proud to have him on our staff.”

UT statement:

“During the process of hiring Coach Jay Graham, we were made aware of the circumstances at his previous institution, and we vetted it thoroughly in accordance with NCAA and SEC bylaws. We established and maintain extremely high confidence in Coach Graham’s commitment to compliance and are proud to have him on our staff.”

This must be the "snafu" AV mentioned.

Reactions: SoilVol and JCP201
UT statement:

Dang right, we stand by our guy.

"All I will say is nothing will come out anywhere publicly until an investigation is complete. There is a chance in this circumstance it may disappear. There is also a chance it will end up being something significant and would result in a suspension or dismissal"

-ATL vol.

When I think of suspension or dismissal I think of a player, not a coach. JMO

"All I will say is nothing will come out anywhere publicly until an investigation is complete. There is a chance in this circumstance it may disappear. There is also a chance it will end up being something significant and would result in a suspension or dismissal"

-ATL vol.

When I think of suspension or dismissal I think of a player, not a coach. JMO
⚫
👆🏻
That’s a good point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back