Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're the Millers.

Edit: Too slow...
giphy-downsized-large.gif

So JG was selling shoes in my brothers neighborhood yesterday. They played hoops for a few mins, and then JG asked him if he wanted his autograph and my brother replies, “no because in two years you’ll be asking for mine”

EG is supposedly coming on Monday or Tuesday with him.
Lol that's awesome

Only part of that movie worth watching is the Jennifer Anniston stripper pole scene!
Laughed all the way through the entire movie. Whenever it looked like the usual formulaic dysfunctional group of people meets sincere understanding moment was going to cause groans? Something effed up would happen. 😆

So JG was selling shoes in my brothers neighborhood yesterday. They played hoops for a few mins, and then JG asked him if he wanted his autograph and my brother replies, “no because in two years you’ll be asking for mine”

EG is supposedly coming on Monday or Tuesday with him.
Pics or it didn't happen

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Laughed all the way through the entire movie. Whenever it looked like the usual formulaic dysfunctional group of people meets sincere understanding moment was going to cause groans? Something effed up would happen. 😆
It actually is a pretty funny movie! Jason Sadekus?, I think is his name is pretty funny. Dry wit.

Reactions: butchna and T Dog
College football happening in 2020 jmo

Yes, at all: 95%

Yes, but with partial fans (at worse) 60%

Yes, with all fans like normal: < 1%

Not at all: 5%

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
Reactions: T Dog and Devo182
College football happening in 2020 jmo

Yes, but no fans: 95%

Yes, but with partial fans: 60%

Yes, with all fans like normal: < 1%

Not at all: 5%
Hope your right at this point I’ll take anything. I think the quarantining thing will decide it. Say a player gets it week 3 or 4 and the entire team has been exposed. Do they quarantine the entire team with a game the next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back