Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn off your TV. The media is the lapdog of its owners. Look around you. Where are all of the bodies piling up? They aren't - this so-called pandemic is a hoax. More people are dying from garden-variety influenza. This is all about control and manipulation by Big Brother and getting the dumbed-down public to sacrifice liberty for promises of security and good health. Your government does not wish to protect you. The elites have decided the world population must be reduced by 90% or more. This is the communist New World Order. You will soon have neither freedom nor security and you will cheerfully obey their mandates as you enter the boxcar for transfer to the new Dachau/Treblinka/Auschwitz. It won't be long until the Thought Police are shipping We the People to the gulags. Enjoy what remains of your waning essential liberties. The time is short.
giphy (1).gif

Turn off your TV. The media is the lapdog of its owners. Look around you. Where are all of the bodies piling up? They aren't - this so-called pandemic is a hoax. More people are dying from garden-variety influenza. This is all about control and manipulation by Big Brother and getting the dumbed-down public to sacrifice liberty for promises of security and good health. Your government does not wish to protect you. The elites have decided the world population must be reduced by 90% or more. This is the communist New World Order. You will soon have neither freedom nor security and you will cheerfully obey their mandates as you enter the boxcar for transfer to the new Dachau/Treblinka/Auschwitz. It won't be long until the Thought Police are shipping We the People to the gulags. Enjoy what remains of your waning essential liberties. The time is short.
Who do you subscribe to. Where are you getting your information. Inquiring minds want to know.

Sorry bro, I am gonna have to believe the multiple sources I watch that it is getting worse with more hospitalizations, over what a few peeps on here would argue against. And with lack of people caring or doing their due diligence it will make alot more people suffer. 150,000 deaths expected by July 18.
There are always going to be more hospitalizations..always....until we get to herd immunity. You should take it seriously, you should also live life.

Every year we have a lot of media hype coming into the football season focusing on this or that guy. I ain’t complainin’ because I don’t think nobody does it better than me. jmo.

Last year we were told to watch out for Kelly Bryant and Tommy Stevens in particular. Both of those guys got their entire coaching staffs fired which I sort of predicted well before the season started. Okay, I didn’t expect them to get their coaches fired exactly but I claimed they were likely vastly overrated. I understand. It’s the media’s job to sell a story and for the most part everybody in the profession needs to be on the same page to make it work. They sort of create a bubble and apparently share talking points.

Anyway, Georgia brought in 2 transfer QBs, Newman and Daniels. We don’t know if Daniels will be eligible this year, not yet anyway. They have 2 other low 4-star QBs on their roster which are getting no mention at all. The media was all in on hyping Newman until Daniels announced his transfer and that prompted the media to take a step back.

I think Newman is way overrated. That’s just my opinion. Georgia has to replace the bulk of its offensive line this year. Last year, during what has been hailed as Newman’s breakout year, he was playing behind 3 redshirt seniors on his offensive line at Wake. I’m confident Georgia will field a more talented OLine but I’m almost certain it will be sorely lacking in experience. jmo.

I took a look at Newman’s performance as a passer last year and compared it to the national rankings of the efficiency of the pass defenses he was facing. See the table below. For reference the efficiency of our pass defense was ranked 25th best in the nation last year and that was with a lot of youth.

I will be surprised if Newman anywhere near measures up to the hype some are selling. Daniels on the other hand may be an impact player. There is some question about his health, or better said, his recovery from his torn ACL, and of course if he or anyone else gets the nod at QB they’re still going to have to work behind a mostly green offensive line. They also have to learn a new offensive system because Kirby brought in a new OC from the outside for 2020 and they had no spring practice.

I think the most likely scenario is that Georgia’s offense will take a step back this year. They should have a helluva defense but against good to decent teams they’re probably going to have to win low scoring games. jmo.

Here’s Newman’s performance numbers from last year. He'll be a RSr this year.

ScreenHunter 456.png

What freaks me out is that this post is sooo over the top...and yet..🤔

It doesn't take a really bright person to see some truth in it..

Careful, your aluminum foil hat is slipping.

Remove Josh Dobbs from the equation and Butch Jones is fired after year 3. That F’n idiot had no chance of breaking through long term

Agree without Dobbs those teams wouldn't have been nearly as good but he did have Dobbs. I'm not saying he would have won the national title but he was a hair's breadth from winning the SEC East in 2015 (a 1 point loss to UF) and a couple of close losses away from winning it in 2016. So even if we say Jones teams are terrible without Dobbs he was still a good QB away from threatening for the East.

Pruitt is building a much stronger program. If Pruitt finds a good QB then watch out.

1593088987180.gif

I really do not understand why we are supposed to care what Europeans care about us. Or any other nation or group.

Especially after all the times we have bailed the Euros' (and others') arses out. The most ridiculous one going on now is Germany buying their LP gas from Russia while expecting us to protect them while not paying fully for the privilege. And we are the bad guys? Forget that. The only reason we have been big in Germany is to keep them from making pests of themselves against other nations around them. Well, those days are long gone, they are nothing but a caricature of their past. Russia on the other hand - does the Republics of Georgia and Ukraine ring any bells in the past dozen years? Poland gets that for sure. You can tell the nations that know because they give great respect to America and do their parts to pay for their defense instead of what the old Euro nations have been doing.

For you who are ignorant of WW II events - history - learn it. WW II occurred literally within one lifetime of you. My wife has an uncle still alive at 100 who fought in the Navy during that war. Doomed to repeat if people never learn the lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back