Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in a world run by betas. Reactionary Group think is the standard now.

Case in point is college football. All these guys are showing up to campuses testing positive, yet they never knew they were sick. All along, I and many others have said that at risk groups should be told to quarantine if they want. Let everyone else go about their lives.

There’s a damn good chance these morons are going to shut everything down yet again in the fall and the implications of that will be catastrophic. I’m especially thinking about universities. There’s no way people are going to pay 20-50k for zoom classes. Then if they don’t do sports that’s even more money lost. Sure seems like a recipe for disaster.
Agree about economic disaster if we shut down in the Fall. Which is why I don't think there's any way that will happen. Definitely could be wrong, though.

If anything bubba should apologize for jumping to conclusions so fast
NASCAR garage should be a little upset he thinks there’s a bunch of racist working there, which I’m sure there is but he jumped right on that publicity cow and rode it
NASCAR filled wit uh bunch uh rednecks and racists just like the south, amirite?!

What makes it even worse is bubba was eating this S**t up coming out and saying smart A$$ comments like yesterday “sorry I’m not wearing my mask but I just wanted to you see that I’m still smiling” or some BS like that and in the end it wasn’t just recently put in there by anyone and it had been in there since last year so essentially dude was talking to himself what a big SNAFU!...like seriously think of how many times he walk past that before it dawned on him that “hey!” This right here will get me some attention. Lol it’s just comical at this point and he’s likely lost his career over it like Justin did.
Yep as emotional as he was and with what the rope was I’m beginning to wonder if he knew what he was doing and is an attention whore
So are all garage door ropes nooses now
I mean what the **** Is going on right now
Kinda getting rediculous and repetitive And becoming way too much
Who's over reacting now?

That's actually a relief. I am still glad the other drivers supported him.

I mean yea there is a “silver lining” but it’s super faint now...the support has always been there I feel like,it just took something like this to transpire for other to take notice ya know? And say “hey!” NASCAR backs African Americans its still pretty cool what they did in showing support For Bubba though.

Reactions: Brillovol
Who's over reacting now?

👀😂😭😂😂 quit it @drvenner he literally walked past this “rope” for going on almost a year and never raised a concern once but when he does it wasn’t because he seen it with his very own eyes..that is a concern especially when you factor in everything he has been saying own Twitter eating up the attention..

1592957823356.gif

Reactions: UT_King
I know, well, I didn’t know until today, when the news broke. It all sounds like a PR move gone bad.
And Bubba would get a pass ceptin he whined on the View this morning that anyone who questioned this was “simple minded”. Needs to go on Kimmel...oh wait.

And Bubba would get a pass ceptin he whined on the View this morning that anyone who questioned this was “simple minded”. Needs to go on Kimmel...oh wait.
Did he really do that? I really don’t know. I catch snippets of news headlines now days. I got tired of the same news loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back