Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF does that have to do with doctors and nurses and techs wearing masks 8 hours a day for years without negative effects, which was the point of my post that you replied to?

Even IF they were recommending people wear n95 masks for months (I don’t believe “months” is accurate bc the argument from the ppl who don’t want to wear masks is that they originally said they wouldn’t help), that has literally ZERO to do with doctors and nurses and techs who were wearing masks way before any of this went down.

So again, don’t be dense and argue against n95 masks when no one is even talking about those.
It was being said that people wearing masks constantly (because they are told to) will have negative effects. Well guess what masks are being recommended....n95.

I wasn’t speaking directly about nurses. Evidently you were.

It was being said that people wearing masks constantly (because they are told to) will have negative effects. Well guess what masks are being recommended....n95.

I wasn’t speaking directly about nurses. Evidently you were.

Understood, and honestly I don’t want to argue. But they’re not recommending n95 just fyi. Just cloth masks. You very well may be right and they may have been recommending n95 at some point tho

Reactions: Volbucky
All this covid talk made me decide to share this with yall. My wife designed and had these made. Its a tool to open doors at public places so you dont have to touch them, or keypad buttons . Any business owners out there, we can put your business name on them also.

Just sharing in case some of yall might be interested in getting something like this. Plus side itll be helping a few vol fans..
And if we sell enough, might be able to start dropping some bags to the kids in memphis

Very cool! Looks like my weapon of choice for Waffle House meetings now.

All this covid talk made me decide to share this with yall. My wife designed and had these made. Its a tool to open doors at public places so you dont have to touch them, or keypad buttons . Any business owners out there, we can put your business name on them also.

Just sharing in case some of yall might be interested in getting something like this. Plus side itll be helping a few vol fans..
And if we sell enough, might be able to start dropping some bags to the kids in memphis

I use my mouth to open doors.

It
We live in a world run by betas. Reactionary Group think is the standard now.

Case in point is college football. All these guys are showing up to campuses testing positive, yet they never knew they were sick. All along, I and many others have said that at risk groups should be told to quarantine if they want. Let everyone else go about their lives.

There’s a damn good chance these morons are going to shut everything down yet again in the fall and the implications of that will be catastrophic. I’m especially thinking about universities. There’s no way people are going to pay 20-50k for zoom classes. Then if they don’t do sports that’s even more money lost. Sure seems like a recipe for disaster.
It is run and being destroyed by betas now, but when it really falls apart it will turn into various factions/areas run by Alpha warlords who have taken power just like it always has and always will...well at least in my belief till the Lord comes back.

OB4L , Amazon only has black, need two in ORANGE if possible. How can I contact you to place the order?

VFL...GBO
Amazon has black and chrome. Just click colors. Chrome is prime right now, the black is being distributed to other amazon warehouses and should be prime in a couple days..

Unfortunately, Im not sure how cost effective itll be to make just 2 orange ones. But, what's your email, and we can figure something out .

Amazon has black and chrome. Just click colors. Chrome is prime right now, the black is being distributed to other amazon warehouses and should be prime in a couple days..

Unfortunately, Im not sure how cost effective itll be to make just 2 orange ones. But, what's your email, and we can figure something out .
up charge........................"custom made"

If it's cheaper to make 3 you can make an extra for me!

I won one of the bigger ones, 36” griddle I think. Loved it for a few months. But it was so huge and didn’t do anything my grill or cast iron skillets wouldn’t do. They would be great for cooking for a large crowd though.
Im feeding a family of 5 so I really want one for doing breakfast and hibachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back