Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catsup vs Ketchup - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

giphy.gif

No hospitalizations or serious illness.
That’s the most important stat in that tweet. I would really like to see how many of the 2.3 million or so positives are asymptomatic or mild illness. I would venture to guess it’s probably 75-80%...maybe more. The latest surges that are being used to cause fear in people are probably mainly asymptomatic or mild cases, and people are just wanting to be tested to see if they have been exposed.

That’s the most important stat in that tweet. I would really like to see how many of the 2.3 million or so positives are asymptomatic or mild illness. I would venture to guess it’s probably 75-80%...maybe more. The latest surges that are being used to cause fear in people are probably mainly asymptomatic or mild cases, and people are just wanting to be tested to see if they have been exposed.
Winner winner chicken dinner. Cases will rise no matter when the lock down ends. The important stat is hospitalizations and critical cases

Sun Drop was introduced in 1949. Mountain Dew in 1940. Dr. Pepper is the oldest cola, introduced in 1885. Coca-Cola followed in 1886. Pepsi, IIRC, was 1898.
I was talking about Mello Yello. I don't know anyone that drinks Mountain Dew. People I know argue about those two. Most of them are Yankees that have moved here. So we like to use our Tennessee drink to make sure they understand they are still Yankees even if they are living in Tennessee.

I was talking about Mello Yello. I don't know anyone that drinks Mountain Dew. People I know argue about those two. Most of them are Yankees that have moved here. So we like to use our Tennessee drink to make sure they understand they are still Yankees even if they are living in Tennessee.
So you don't know any true Tennesseans?

Reactions: drvenner
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back