Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I will say is nothing will come out anywhere publicly until an investigation is complete. There is a chance in this circumstance it may disappear. There is also a chance it will end up being something significant and would result in a suspension or dismissal. Lets just see how it plays out. I will keep everyone up to date...
RIP :(

You think we have enough depth there?
what_she_said_office.gif

i mean, what is he supposed to say? i'm glad they're planning on it. but i wouldn't have expected him to say anything else.

planning on and happening are two different things. especially when it can be taken out of your control....

anyway, not raining on anyone's parade...or not trying to...cause i hope we get football in it's entireity this fall.....but i think it's still a question mark at this point.

Pretty much. Fulmer can and should take an optimistic approach (I'd be confused if he didn't because that's always been his public persona) but there's no way to know for sure what's going to happen and with more and more spikes it's looking like a longer shot than it did a month ago. BUT that might change. The AD needs to prepare for multiple scenarios but these are the times we live in.

If only you guys knew how excited I am that we will be wearing Black Uniforms this year!?!
I'm excited, too. But they have to do it better than Lane's version. The best way to do that, imo, is break out a black or Orange helmet. Just doesn't look right with our white helmet. So, I'm thinking, orange pants with orange helmet with a black Power T or black pants with a black helmet and orange Power T. Although, either the black or orange helmet would still work with the other colored pants, but please, no white helmet

I've previously posted the 2019 and 2020 classes of signees, and the current 2021 class of commits. This is the 21 players who presently remain from the 2018 class. A few of these guys were not rated by one or more service (Rivals or ESPN). These were guys Pruitt had to scour about trying to find enough talent to fill up his first recruiting class. He actually found quite a few contributors in the little time he had to work with. Anyway, with Tim Jordan gone I think that leaves 21 guys on our roster from the previous staff. I'll get around to those guys next. Note: the JUCO national & position rankings are a separate scale from the high school players and transfers.

ScreenHunter 428.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back