Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no containing the spread. It is out there, it is never going away, and you will get it.

That was always true.

Just hope it doesn't make a run through the team as fall camp/season starts. Just get it and get that herd immunity going strong.

My euphoria momentarily turned to panic when I saw Leonard laying lifeless on the turf.

Then back to euphoria.

Getting to go to this game was my birthday present for when I turned 16. I was sitting in the end zone that Graham ran into to score the game winning Touchdown. If I wasn't already, that game made me a Vol fan for life.

My euphoria momentarily turned to panic when I saw Leonard laying lifeless on the turf.

Then back to euphoria.

Was at that game. Pre game the fans were calling Ward and saying the run game is horrible why not throw every down. After Graham busted that long run Ward said “why not run every down? TOUCHDOWN BIG ORANGE”

If your program’s legit, you don’t make wholesale changes to get one player. Needs to be a want from both sides.

I was kinda being facetious, but I don't see hiring one of the great QB development coaches to the QB coaching position as being a "wholesale change to get one player." It raises our chances with this player yes, but it vastly improves our QB room and our offense. The change may come from philosophical differences. It has to also be a good fit, sure.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Well at least I got to see it on TV after I left at halftime

You shouldn't feel as bad as the 20,000 - 30,000 fans who left the '98 Arkansas game before the fumble. They didn't have time to get home to see it. Had a friend who left the game and had just walked through the gate when he heard the roar of the crowd telling him something huge had just happened. He tried to go back in, but police wouldn't let him go in to see the end and before he could get to G-10 to watch it with the tailgaters we had scored. Was there and we didn't leave. God was wearing orange that night.

I was kinda being facetious, but I don't see hiring one of the great QB development coaches to the QB coaching position as being a "wholesale change to get one player." It raises our chances with this player yes, but it vastly improves our QB room and our offense. The change may come from philosophical differences. It has to also be a good fit, sure.
Firing someone to hire someone with a connection to one recruit qualifies imo. Got any specific names for ”great QB development coaches”?

I was taught that word has no place in my world. It’s only derogatory regardless. It’s demeaning. There are whole generations that fought for equality and to remove that word as a descriptor. I have respect for those generations of heroes. Those are my people.
You will never hear that word pass my lips nor be allowed in my house.

Just my opinion.
I have a black lady friend who calls me the n word all the time, of course everyone knows that she is being ironic. She does, however tell me that my culinary preferences are more black than most people she knows. Of course I consider them more poor southern which is my mom's legacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back