Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is legit on drugs. He started making half normal videos about food and weed strains about a year ago and he was chubby. Now he's slimming down and losing his mind. Maybe it's all an act and I really hope it is. But I don't know...
I think he is just messing around...It looks like a WWE hype routine...

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
When Appleby threw it incomplete on 4th down to seal the game, I still didn't quite believe it.

I think the moment that I started to believe itโ€™s happening is when Appleby threw the interception on their next possession after we scored the go ahead Dobbs to Jennings touchdown.

We were up 38-21 with 8 min to play and I was still only partially convinced we were gonna win that game.
I watched us squander the 2012 and 2014 games from the stands. In 2016, I was on the front row of the student section. Still probably my fondest memory as a student. Hurd, Kamara, and Dobbs sat on the wall in front of us during celebration and Hurd gave my buddy his glove. It was pretty nuts. OU was still louder, I think because so many people left at halftime of the UF game.

If we take care of business, we got a shot at any recruit named Manning.
Power move: Fulmer convinces Cutt to retire in 2 years, and Pruitt hires him to be QB coach for the next 4.

But in all likelihood I'd say UT is probably 4th on his list right now. Got to make moves to change that.

Reactions: Volnut
Pruitt on Golic & Wingo right now.

I caught the end of him discussing being excited about the upcoming season. Also said that no player tested positive for COVID-19, only a grad assistant coach, who was isolated. Now discussing marching with the players.
Just seen on the tv said players returning for workouts are testing positive. Sucks. Been my fear since January that it is going to affect the season. These protests are not helping to contain the spread although I fully understand why they are doing it.

Power move: Fulmer convinces Cutt to retire in 2 years, and Pruitt hires him to be QB coach for the next 4.

But in all likelihood I'd say UT is probably 4th on his list right now. Got to make moves to change that.
If your programโ€™s legit, you donโ€™t make wholesale changes to get one player. Needs to be a want from both sides.

I'm going to guess this is Capital Reef and you drove to Bryce Canyon?
Actually I lied, it's Vermillion Cliffs national monument in Northern AZ, just after you cross the Colorado river near Lee's Ferry.

The scenery driving North from Kanab in Utah, outside the parks, is just as good as Zion and Bryce Canyon imo. Really neat and colorful rock strata for miles along hwy 89.

I watched us squander the 2012 and 2014 games from the stands. In 2016, I was on the front row of the student section. Still probably my fondest memory as a student. Hurd, Kamara, and Dobbs sat on the wall in front of us during celebration and Hurd gave my buddy his glove. It was pretty nuts. OU was still louder, I think because so many people left at halftime of the UF game.
Imagine being one of those people that left.

Actually I lied, it's Vermillion Cliffs national monument in Northern AZ, just after you cross the Colorado river near Lee's Ferry.

The scenery driving North from Kanab in Utah, outside the parks, is just as good as Zion and Bryce Canyon imo. Really neat and colorful rock strata for miles along hwy 89.
Have you ever taken that drive along HWY 12, between Bryce and CR? It's truly spectacular. If you do, stop and get a coffee at Kiva Koffeehouse.

View attachment 285871
The scenery is amazing everywhere you drive in southern Utah. Then a couple hours after this was taken, we drove through a snow storm at 9000 ft elevation.

Southern Utah and Northern Arizona are fantastic.

Mount Charleston outside of Vegas is amazing as well.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
Just seen on the tv said players returning for workouts are testing positive. Sucks. Been my fear since January that it is going to affect the season. These protests are not helping to contain the spread although I fully understand why they are doing it.
There is no containing the spread. It is out there, it is never going away, and you will get it.

That was always true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back