Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Price...everyone, including freshman, are on campus minus Tim Jordan.
"Voluntary" workouts. Riiiiiiiight.

200.gif

Great, now I gotta go find a NCAA 14 somewhere

We were packing for our move right as all of this COVID reaction started up. Held onto the PS4, but let the PS3 and NCAA14 go. Have regretted it with no sports. Have Madden on PS4, but it isn’t as fun.

Edit: and reading further along, looks like I missed out on a few dollars.

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY
Golf today at the Cedar Ridge golf course, Cedar City, Utah. Cold (55F and windy), but great course and awesome views.
View attachment 285765
My oldest daughter is in the Air Force. We did a road trip last year to see her, and went through Utah. Absolutely beautiful.

I haven't a clue here but, I'd say that Duke and Ole Miss are the leaders. However, I don't think Kiff is a Manning family favorite.

As long as Cutt is at Duke, he'll have very good shot. All Manning men think he's the best QB coach they've ever had.

If we take care of business, we got a shot at any recruit named Manning.

Is his mum moving to Athens? What basement is he going to live in now that he's fired his "legal team"

How can he be moving to Athens already when 4 1/2 months ago, excuse me, 5 1/2 months ago, he signed contracts and leases to move to LA? Straight from the heart of Athens, aka Washington/LA/the hole in your ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back