Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you that invested your hard earned monies into the stock market back in March like a smart person...reap!

I mentioned you in a post in the off topic thread. I hate that I couldn't take advantage. I am not salaried, and I wasn't sure what April and May would bring, so I didn't want to commit some savings in case I needed it.

My wife did too. But they are getting people out in 48 due to Covid. We were told we should leave tomorrow afternoon. I just want my wife to get on the couch and do nothing for a while.
Except nurse, amirite?! Wait. They do that anyway. Is this privalege? Damn you 2020, cant even make a smart alec comment.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol
All these players showing up with corona shows that this virus isn’t bad for healthy people. They didn’t even know they had it 😂

Just so sad that we live in a world run by little beta men and wussies that freak out over every single thing that is perceived as bad. Bad things are going to happen. It’s an inevitability. Same is true for good things. It’s the yin and yang you stupid sons of *****es
Nvm

How much does it suck to be Jake Fromm right now? He leaves school early, drops deep into the draft, gets drafted by a team with an already established young QB in a cold city and now is facing the possibility of being cut after old racist texts surface.
He has only himself to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back