Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s not much in the way of new recruiting info to pass along, but we are hearing rumblings that prime 2022 target Brandon Huntley-Hatfieldis moving closer towards reclassifying into the 2021 class. Currently the No. 6 ranked player in 2022 Huntley is originally from Clarkesville, Tn. and attended IMG Academy last year where he was a teammate of Jaden Springer. If he does make the move, which seems likely, that will give Tennessee five five-stars who are legitimate targets for the Vols in the upcoming class.
-VQ.

“These five coviduals have the resiliency and the commitment to take ownership of this viral challenge and progress themselves through a positive program of wellness and excellence until they can return to making an outstanding contribution to this football organization.”
Lmao

@Smyrna ATL Vol let’s get an update, brother! 👶🏻
Mom and baby are doing well! Thanks for asking! A little craziness going on at the hospital but I’ll post about it later. Most importantly, baby and mom are good. Can’t wait to already leave so we don’t have people coming in every few hours...

Mom and baby are doing well! Thanks for asking! A little craziness going on at the hospital but I’ll post about it later. Most importantly, baby and mom are good. Can’t wait to already leave so we don’t have people coming in every few hours...
I cant stand to hear, 'take advantage of it while you can'. Being there sux.

😢, I hate it for our young Vol fans in here. For them, believe it or not, all our games were not always televised. We listened on the radio and lived the game through John Ward’s voice.
I remember as a ten year old kid listening to the Alabama game while in Walmart in 93. That one always stood out because it ended in a tie. I'm guessing they don't have the games over the speakers in Walmart anymore. Guess now you could probably go to the television sections and watch them. 🤷‍♂️

Last delivery was Cesarean, so, we had to stay longer. Hard to be annoyed when someone has been cut open.

Thankfully we have VN.
especially when that someone is your wife, that just gave birth to your kid...............................................................

you just curl up on that vinyl covered cushioned sofa that makes you sleep in the fetal position and suck it up.....

Rombot Harrison is fully charged and has downloaded software with instructions to kill QB1.

9357088.jpeg

Oh boy, Tennessee football bodybuilding season is about to begin. Whose delts will impress this year? Which latissimus dorsi are you most eager to see? Find out in the Recruiting forum!

I cant stand to hear, 'take advantage of it while you can'. Being there sux.
Our first was a C-section and we tried “taking advantage of whatever” because we didn’t know what we were doing.

Second child was normal birth and after we had her....... when can we go home?!?

Boom! Sorry about the experience afterwards though. Bummer.

Now, the Florida State coach has issued his own statement on Thursday afternoon:

“I’m proud of Marvin for utilizing his platform to express his reaction to my comments in an earlier interview. Last Saturday evening, I sent a text to each player individually to present an opportunity for open communication with me. Many members of our team chose to respond and have more in-depth conversations about issues and feelings. Marvin is right. It was a mistake to use the word “every”. Particularly at this time, words are important, and I’m sorry.

“Once again, I am grateful for the opportunity that I was given to seal to our team ore in-depth as a result of Marvin being willing to express his feelings. We will continue to communicate and work together to be part of the solution making our world a better place for ALL.”

Our first was a C-section and we tried “taking advantage of whatever” because we didn’t know what we were doing.

Second child was normal birth and after we had her....... when can we go home?!?
The best is when the hospital schedules as many cesareans in one day as possible. apparently birthing wings arent the cardiac wing, monetarily. Staffing round the clock with learning-on-the-fly lactation nurses, scheduling inducements according to their schedules, room roulette according to flow...its not most well run outfit.

Reactions: pharmvol10
Now, the Florida State coach has issued his own statement on Thursday afternoon:

“I’m proud of Marvin for utilizing his platform to express his reaction to my comments in an earlier interview. Last Saturday evening, I sent a text to each player individually to present an opportunity for open communication with me. Many members of our team chose to respond and have more in-depth conversations about issues and feelings. Marvin is right. It was a mistake to use the word “every”. Particularly at this time, words are important, and I’m sorry.

“Once again, I am grateful for the opportunity that I was given to seal to our team ore in-depth as a result of Marvin being willing to express his feelings. We will continue to communicate and work together to be part of the solution making our world a better place for ALL.”
He said he sent to each player then said Marvin was right about him saying the word "every" before. What am I missing?

Reactions: OrangenSC

1591364492590.gif

“These five coviduals have the resiliency and the commitment to take ownership of this viral challenge and progress themselves through a positive program of wellness and excellence until they can return to making an outstanding contribution to this football organization.”
This just made me nauseous.

1591364729995.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back