Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitting, but above the coupling.. So it's not just a case of adding some plumbers tape and tightening. Pretty sure the line needs replaced.

Not a huge deal.. Just a freaking cherry on top of a wonderful day!
Well at least it’s not the water heater lol. I hate plumbing. Those shark bite fittings are expensive but great for PVC and older copper lines, no glue or cleaner necessary

Well at least it’s not the water heater lol. I hate plumbing. Those shark bite fittings are expensive but great for PVC and older copper lines, no glue or cleaner necessary
Yeah the heater itself is relatively new.. 3-4 years old.

Just that in top of the ants and foundation... Ugh... It was a lot for one day.

Life. It just keeps happening lol...

Reactions: VOLSONLY
they should share it all across the board. The players are basically billionaires too, don't act like its hurting them.
Eff all of them. The MLBPA can suck it. They have done everything possible to destroy the game. Effing millionaires and billionaires arguing over it. Eff them all.

Reactions: HeadVol77
That’s the problem with how people view the players. I know a few players personally and I’ll give you a brief rundown on one specific players situation that I know the best

1) got 5k to sign out of college

2) spent 5 years in the minors making 1000-1500 a month living in apartments with 3-4 other players sleeping on the floor many times

3) got up to the big leagues last year for about 1/3 of the season and made under 200k.

4) should make the roster this year which would have made 550k but now that’s half at best and the owners want him to make less than half.

5) if he doesn’t perform his career is over after spending 7 years of his life making somewhere around 50k a year on average

The point is many many players are in situations like this and they don’t deserve to be talked about as being “greedy” “close to billionaires”
Eff them all

Not even close to being on the same scale.

Owner of Angels net worth: $3.3 billion
Mike Trout estimated net worth: $50 million

Trout’s net worth will shoot up considerably as his new contract continues to pay him but the dude ain’t gonna be worth billions
Eff them all

Eff them all

I Generally like you as a poster but that post doesn’t sit well.

I wish you knew the guys I know and knew how awful the financial situations are for a large majorly of professional baseball players. It truly is worse than minimum wage and I don’t think you’d have the “eff them all” response if you knew them personally

Btw Those owners in MLB many were defending this morning cut a **** load of minor league players today. They couldn’t handle the 400$ a week hefty salaries they were paying them
The owners are trying the players are the ones who need to step up. Wanting full salaries while the owners are already projected for losses in the billions. Give me a break. The players need to take their pay cut and play. And those players you talk about in your later posts I've seen it I know what happens I dont feel bad for them at all. They get room and board , food. Their laundry done. Gear and many other things from the team for cheap or at an extremely discounted rate. The players need to shut up and get on the field or don't and keep killing their sport because thats all theyre doing

Reactions: HeadVol77
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back