Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a comment on lady vols thread about Sarah Puckett only shooting 30 % from 3 and got attacked w "don't watch" comments. Seriously...some of you sunshine pumpers have mental problems. The only acceptable response when we have a new recruit is they are the best ever...and everything Vols do is the best in the world. 2 star? Should be a 5 star and its just espn hate. Did I miss the last decade of us winning nattys every single year and every sport? Jeez. How about REAL discussion instead of this "Vols are #1 at everything and you're a hater if you think otherwise" crap.

It’s called being a fan.

A lot of those comments sound like crap we were slinging around here when Lyle was driving us towards the cliff. Lot's of justifying. I loved the fact that because his dad is a former NFL QB it means a lot that he wants Mehlen to coach his son. That is some great stretching right there. Gator fans are gonna be super limber if they can maintain that stretching regimen.

I made a comment on lady vols thread about Sarah Puckett only shooting 30 % from 3 and got attacked w "don't watch" comments. Seriously...some of you sunshine pumpers have mental problems. The only acceptable response when we have a new recruit is they are the best ever...and everything Vols do is the best in the world. 2 star? Should be a 5 star and its just espn hate. Did I miss the last decade of us winning nattys every single year and every sport? Jeez. How about REAL discussion instead of this "Vols are #1 at everything and you're a hater if you think otherwise" crap.
I pray to every creator that your unjust suffering will end. 😢

JMO, but I'd rather they work with him on his securing the football and let him play RB. He could be the bruiser, short yardage, change of pace, yada, yada RB we need to compliment Chandler and Gray. His freshman year, despite the fumbling problem, he was a violent runner. Work with him on securing the rock and I think he could help our running game.

Agree 100%

I think the better question is why do you so much enjoy making negative comments? You probably feel jealous of a baby who is crying because he is getting more attention than you are.

JMO, but I'd rather they work with him on his securing the football and let him play RB. He could be the bruiser, short yardage, change of pace, yada, yada RB we need to compliment Chandler and Gray. His freshman year, despite the fumbling problem, he was a violent runner. Work with him on securing the rock and I think he could help our running game.

Agreeeeeed. I'd like to see what he would look like with Graham coaching him.

Don’t expect much different from here in the Homer Hideout. There’s not much to complain about atm though.

Forgot to post our Memorial Day burgs.

33:33:33 sirloin:short ribs:brisket
Grilled onions and a ketchup mayo and diced pickle sauce. American cheese. Pop’s and I were feeling froggy and went for the triple decker.

View attachment 282863

Messy burgs = the best burgs

Y’all gotta try that meat combo. You’ll never go back!

Am I the only one on here trying to figure out where the other 1% is coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back