Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the advice everyone, sorry frank if I derailed.
Not like there’s much else going on. I mean, we could rekindle the most infamous debate of all time.

On beaches, Navarre for the best beach/water. Gulf Shores/Orange Beach for less traffic, but still have great recreational and dining options.

Navarre Beach. Been there 5 straight years. Not crowded. Nice places to eat and can even drive west to Pensacola to eat or east to Ft. Walton. Both only 20 min drives. If you have kids Beach Colony Resort is the best place to stay. Biggest pool on the beach.

Reactions: Brillovol
Which is better, orange beach or destin? Was going to NY this year For family vacation, but that is cancelled.
Destin for me. A good friend owns a nice condo on the first floor there so love the easy access to the beach and not having to use stairs or elevators. But mainly for their great food choices. Orange Beach would be my 2nd.

Going to Hilton Head next week. From what we gather there are no masks required at the hotel, beach, or restaurants though outside seating may be the only dining options.

As for the economy, my anecdotal evidence supports a return to normal faster than the doomsayers suggest. I was at Nordstrom Rack this weekend and checkout line went through the entire store. It was ridiculous. Shoppers are back with a vengeance.

Just watched Uncut Gems after hearing a lot of good things. Gotta say, that movie sucked....not sure how it got such good fan and critic reviews.

One of the worst movies I've seen recently. I should have continued my Breakin Bad marathon revisit or finished up season 3 of Ozark.
I couldn’t agree more, it was a nuisance.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Just watched Uncut Gems after hearing a lot of good things. Gotta say, that movie sucked....not sure how it got such good fan and critic reviews.

One of the worst movies I've seen recently. I should have continued my Breakin Bad marathon revisit or finished up season 3 of Ozark.

Hank level take right here.

Going to Hilton Head next week. From what we gather there are no masks required at the hotel, beach, or restaurants though outside seating may be the only dining options.

As for the economy, my anecdotal evidence supports a return to normal faster than the doomsayers suggest. I was at Nordstrom Rack this weekend and checkout line went through the entire store. It was ridiculous. Shoppers are back with a vengeance.
people should wear masks.

Reactions: crazyguy
Hangout what?

Hey, is MTV still doing Spring Break in Daytona? Kurt Loder doing 'newsbreaks' in a Tommy Bahama shirt?
Hangout is like Bonnaroo...but on the beach.

Kurt Loder is now 75. Can't believe it. He didn't seem 50 back when I might have watched him.

"I See You"...most unlikely movie of twists and turns of any movie I've seen.

Marketed as a horror movie, never could have guessed where it would go. Though Helen Hunt's face was distracting. Everything else was pretty fantastic.
What happened to her face? She is hideous in that movie

"I See You"...most unlikely movie of twists and turns of any movie I've seen.

Marketed as a horror movie, never could have guessed where it would go. Though Helen Hunt's face was distracting. Everything else was pretty fantastic.

Great screenplay, tragic casting all the way around except for the one young guy (not the son.) Helen is super distracting and the rest of the cast was terrible. That agent should be kicked out of the union.

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back