Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost 10:00 pm here. I've spent a long day honoring my fallen comrades, both those l knew and those I didn't know.

Wherever you are, please join me in having a shot or a drink in honor of our fallen heroes. Then pour another drink and pour it out, for them.

Semper Fi to my fellow Marines, and to the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Coasties who have served us faithfully through the years.
1590458995530.gif

It's almost 10:00 pm here. I've spent a long day honoring my fallen comrades, both those l knew and those I didn't know.

Wherever you are, please join me in having a shot or a drink in honor of our fallen heroes. Then pour another drink and pour it out, for them.

Semper Fi to my fellow Marines, and to the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Coasties who have served us faithfully through the years.
92A629BA-161F-4735-A4D9-01CAB29CC278.jpeg
Hear, hear.

I thought it was just an odd couple when my wife told me Elon Musk had a kid with Grimes. Grimes and Musk just seem so different. But then I read they named the kid "X Æ A-12"...very Grimesy. Ok, fine. A little different, but whatever. A fan of both.

Then I dove deep into a rabbit hole. Elon has been married multiple times (twice to the same woman) and already has like 5 other kids...alright cool...whatever. But I finally ended when I read Elon's dad had remarried, then divorced again...then later had a child...with his STEPDAUGHTER. Not just 40 years difference, but when he married her mother, she was FOUR.

.....dude...that is some Woody Allen shiz.

Just watched Uncut Gems after hearing a lot of good things. Gotta say, that movie sucked....not sure how it got such good fan and critic reviews.

One of the worst movies I've seen recently. I should have continued my Breakin Bad marathon revisit or finished up season 3 of Ozark.

I thought it was just an odd couple when my wife told me Elon Musk had a kid with Grimes. Grimes and Musk just seem so different. But then I read they named the kid "X Æ A-12"...very Grimesy. Ok, fine. A little different, but whatever. A fan of both.

Then I dove deep into a rabbit hole. Elon has been married multiple times (twice to the same woman) and already has like 5 other kids...alright cool...whatever. But I finally ended when I read Elon's dad had remarried, then divorced again...then later had a child...with his STEPDAUGHTER. Not just 40 years difference, but when he married her mother, she was FOUR.

.....dude...that is some Woody Allen shiz.
😳

"I See You"...most unlikely movie of twists and turns of any movie I've seen.

Marketed as a horror movie, never could have guessed where it would go. Though Helen Hunt's face was distracting. Everything else was pretty fantastic.

Been there for Hangout Festival and as a kid. Always enjoyed it. Just enough life to have fun, but not overrun by crap either. Perfect medium imo.
My grandparents have had condo down there most my whole life.. It has def gotten bigger and little more crowded since I was younger but its still great

Reactions: Devo182
Which is better, orange beach or destin? Was going to NY this year For family vacation, but that is cancelled.

Personally I prefer Pensacola Beach. The best thing is that the developed portion is all contained in a 5 mile strip between 2 national parks. So if you want to get a portion of beach all to yourself you can go to the national parks. Fort Pickens National Park has campgrounds but it's mostly 11 miles of open beach on the west end then on the east side there's Gulf Islands National Park that's another 10 miles of undeveloped beach until you hit Navarre Beach. The whole island is about 30 miles long so most of it is undeveloped.

Sure it has its trashy tourist places, especially in the small central area, but it's still a look back at the small Florida beach towns of the 60's with a good number of older cinder block one story houses.

Very few high rise condos, houses still dominate Pensacola Beach with a small number of year round residents, They keep voting down the construction of a new waste treatment plant because it would mean more big condos and hotels. I lived there for three years during my flight instructor tour and loved it. But if you want more action like Myrtle Beach, Destin or Pigeon Forge don't go there. Biggest tourist draw is the Naval Aviation Museum at NAS Pensacola in the actual city of Pensacola.

Personally I prefer Pensacola Beach. The best thing is that the developed portion is all contained in a 5 mile strip between 2 national parks. So if you want to get a portion of beach all to yourself you can go to the national parks. Fort Pickens National Park has campgrounds but it's mostly 11 miles of open beach on the west end then on the east side there's Gulf Islands National Park that's another 10 miles of undeveloped beach until you hit Navarre Beach. The whole island is about 30 miles long so most of it is undeveloped.

Sure it has its trashy tourist places, especially in the small central area, but it's still a look back at the small Florida beach towns of the 60's with a good number of older cinder block one story houses.

Very few high rise condos, houses still dominate Pensacola Beach with a small number of year round residents, They keep voting down the construction of a new waste treatment plant because it would mean more big condos and hotels. I lived there for three years during my flight instructor tour and loved it. But if you want more action like Myrtle Beach, Destin or Pigeon Forge don't go there. Biggest tourist draw is the Naval Aviation Museum at NAS Pensacola in the actual city of Pensacola.

I prefer Bora Bora actually. They got those huts out on the water, basically roll outta bed, grab a cup of joe and flip out the door into warm clear water.

Of course, I’ve never actually been there so this is all conjecture based on pictures I’ve seen but hey, this is the internet and as far as you know I’m like all world travelin and shizz.

I prefer Bora Bora actually. They got those huts out on the water, basically roll outta bed, grab a cup of joe and flip out the door into warm clear water.

Of course, I’ve never actually been there so this is all conjecture based on pictures I’ve seen but hey, this is the internet and as far as you know I’m like all world travelin and shizz.

Well now you're talking. Which one of your girlfriends are you taking with you, Taylor Swift, so she can pay for everything, or two of the Kardashian sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back