Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiger was disinterested and very boring.

Peyton was stiff and wasn’t near as Funny as I expected. On a wide open course I bet he’s a damn good player

Phil was corny but entertaining.

Brady is a vagina for playing a round of golf and sucking that badly without a damn driver. However he did show some personality after holing out on the 8th

Fun event

I thought Peyton was funny. The first hole was quiet, and then he started to to get it going on the 2nd with his conversation with Barkley. Peyton is much more of a showman than Brady.

Hey VN,

Please show our internet strenggh amnd vote for Kaidon Salter. Go to vype.com and vote for a future Vol QB!
He is leading, but his lead is dwindling.

Easy Doc. Some of us are old, gotta do it over coffee in the morning (will do more before bed). Did about 200 something or other today and will in the morning. Will keep up until Wednesday. 🙂

Yep. He just seemed like he was above being there a little bit. Just didn’t look like a fun guy to be partners with (other than winning lol)

The rain didn’t help. They don’t normally play in conditions like that. But Tiger even made a funny comment that he hears the same stuff from Phil every match they play. I think Tiger is sneaky funny- just not overly outgoing.

The rain didn’t help. They don’t normally play in conditions like that. But Tiger even made a funny comment that he hears the same stuff from Phil every match they play. I think Tiger is sneaky funny- just not overly outgoing.

Thought Tigers comment after Phil’s drive on the long drive hole after the Workday CEO offered to throw in extra money was the one liner of the day. Tiger- “Looks like the Workday people threw it back into play for you”.

Coming from a huge Phil fan.

Ok so here’s my secret cheeseburger recipe.

Half 80/20 ground beef, half homemade sausage over pecan fire. Topped with pork belly or bacon, grilled onions, avocado, fried egg, either Jalapeño pimento cheese or melted sharp cheddar. I like Dukes mayo and hienz ketchup.

Tiger was disinterested and very boring.

Peyton was stiff and wasn’t near as Funny as I expected. On a wide open course I bet he’s a damn good player

Phil was corny but entertaining.

Brady is a vagina for playing a round of golf and sucking that badly without a damn driver. However he did show some personality after holing out on the 8th

Fun event

The Medalist Club IS wide open off the tee.

The Medalist Club IS wide open off the tee.

Of course I haven’t played there but per JT during the broadcast he disagreed. At least he penalty for spraying it around was unplayables. And keep in mind I am not saying “wide open” compared to PGA tour courses I am talking About Egwani wide open

Of course I haven’t played there but per JT during the broadcast he disagreed. And keep in mind I am not saying “wide open” compared to PGA tour courses I am talking About Egwani wide open
I played it the year it was opened. It wasn't nearly as long as it is today, but it's pretty "easy" off the tee.....but NOT Egwani easy:)

I get what your saying though. And, he's probably a lot better not on national TV and pouring rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back