Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are very familiar with the guidelines and the other is down closer to the end of the year and we are not sure if we can make it to the next level of the year or the next year or two for the year of the year and we will be able to do it if we can do it with the guidelines.
🤔

Tiger was disinterested and very boring.

Peyton was stiff and wasn’t near as Funny as I expected. On a wide open course I bet he’s a damn good player

Phil was corny but entertaining.

Brady is a vagina for playing a round of golf and sucking that badly without a damn driver. However he did show some personality after holing out on the 8th

Fun event

Reactions: Smokeytom
Tiger was disinterested and very boring.

Peyton was stiff and wasn’t near as Funny as I expected. On a wide open course I bet he’s a damn good player

Phil was corny but entertaining.

Brady is a vagina for playing a round of golf and sucking that badly without a damn driver. However he did show some personality after holing out on the 8th

Fun event

I thought Tiger seemed a bit disinterested as well...but you wouldn’t have been able to tell from his game. He outplayed everyone today by a significant margin.

I thought Tiger seemed a bit disinterested as well...but you wouldn’t have been able to tell from his game. He outplayed everyone today by a significant margin.

Yep. He just seemed like he was above being there a little bit. Just didn’t look like a fun guy to be partners with (other than winning lol)

Reactions: Smokeytom
Dude...you have to an idiot or willingly unbelieving to not see the officials conduct in that game as beyond defense. It was a screw job...one of the most blatant we gave ever seen...it wasn't one call it, it was multiple "worst call of the decade" horse💩 calls...one after another after another after another after another..

I don't believe you to be an idiot, you simply do not want to believe it, and I understand why, but the simple truth is...There is no "integrity of the game" anymore. They did not want us beating Alabama...period.
Well, when people would say the fix was in a sporting event (even boxing), I was always the guy that said, "no, it wasn't, just bad luck or a bad break". So, u are probably right, I like to believe everything is even and there is no intentional cheating by officials and/or the powers that be, for the integrity of the sport(s). Maybe I am naive or really just hope sports are played with the same rules for everybody, between the lines of the playing field, court, diamond, rink, ring, octagon and pitch, but I've been wrong before. Damn u, Barry Bonds. One thing we can both agree on, I'm not an idiot

Well, when people would say the fix was in a sporting event (even boxing), I was always the guy that said, "no, it wasn't, just bad luck or a bad break". So, u are probably right, I like to believe everything is even and there is no intentional cheating by officials and/or the powers that be, for the integrity of the sport(s). Maybe I am naive or really just hope sports are played with the same rules for everybody, between the lines of the playing field, court, diamond, rink, ring, octagon and pitch, but I've been wrong before. Damn u, Barry Bonds. One thing we can both agree on, I'm not an idiot
Do you really believe that wrestling is on the up-and-up?

Did not see this posted in this thread. Evidently there’s a poll going on and it involves our future QB. You can vote as much as you want. He’s 6th from the bottom. Just hit refresh. Don’t know what it’s for. Don’t care. Just win, baby.

VYPE DFW Boys Jumper of the Year Fan Poll

Here’s the link... I am not that smart.

Do you really believe that wrestling is on the up-and-up?
Bwaa-ha-ha, when I say the ring, I mean boxing. I'm a huge boxing fan, former junior-middleweight champion, Terrible Terry Norris is my all-time favorite boxer. But no, I consider wrestling as sports entertainment like everybody else. Did I really need to explain that to u ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back