Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jordan vs LeBron debate, it's always the pro-Jordans who get so butt hurt about who's GOAT. I still place Jordan at 1 because of his legacy known that LeBron is a close 2. He has a great shot to be 1st in points and 3rd in assists for his career, which is absolutely insane. He's been an automatic 27/7/7 for his entire career and is still churning away at age 35. Meanwhile, he's had zero off the court issues and has been a great role model for his community.

Those 2 can be argued about 1 v 2 but it's definitely a debate, especially if he wins more titles and becomes the NBA all time leading scorer. Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Bird, etc are all good but LeBron beats them all. It's ok to give the guy credit and just enjoy that we've been able to see the top two players in NBA history play the game.
Huge fan of both and all the greats! Just enjoy and respect anyone that can play at that level.

I also agree MJ is goat, but also don't get why some are so sensitive or disingenuous about the discussion.

Huge fan of both and all the greats! Just enjoy and respect anyone that can play at that level.

I also agree MJ is goat, but also don't get why some are so sensitive or disingenuous about the discussion.
This is my take, 100%.

On another note, I think that Stockton's assist record will never be touched

Iowa has Field of Dreams and that’s it. Nothing but corn fields but not even famous for it like Kansas.

Toppling Goliath is pretty good. However, the drive across that state is unlike any other I’ve made. Never seen so much corn and soybeans in one drive, and the gas and restaurants are several miles off the exits.

Yeah, no one "hates" Jordan.
Haha I just like the debate cause it's fun and I always win cause I'm right 😉. I used to be a huge bron fan too but he just annoys me with the flops and whining on the court now. Not to mention when he pulled an Isiah Thomas and walked off without shaking hands when the magic eliminated his cavs in 2009 I think it was. Great player. Just annoying on court antics. And has had some notably terrible performances in the postseason whereas MJ never did. I honestly think he's under achieved given his considerable athletic gifts and talent. Whereas Jordan seemed to over acheive even though he's arguably the most talented and athletically gifted player of all time.

Haha I just like the debate cause it's fun and I always win cause I'm right 😉. I used to be a huge bron fan too but he just annoys me with the flops and whining on the court now. Not to mention when he pulled an Isiah Thomas and walked off without shaking hands when the magic eliminated his cavs in 2009 I think it was. Great player. Just annoying on court antics. And has had some notably terrible performances in the postseason whereas MJ never did. I honestly think he's under achieved given his considerable athletic gifts and talent. Whereas Jordan seemed to over acheive even though he's arguably the most talented and athletically gifted player of all time.
The one big difference in the two is Michael's will. Bron Bron will never have it. Also, if I'm not mistaken, Jordan still holds some of the playoff scoring records. What's wild also is what Jordan's stats could have been if he hadn't left after the 3rd title and played 18 months of baseball before returning to win the last 3. And do any of ya'll think the Bulls could have possibly won 8 in a row if MJ had never left?

Haha just like millennials to act like someone is butt hurt for disagreeing with them. I love the debate cause how dumb it makes Jordan haters look and how butt hurt they get when you make fun of flopbron.

😂🤣😂
K9i9.gif

Re: Jordan vs LeBron debate, it's always the pro-Jordans who get so butt hurt about who's GOAT. I still place Jordan at 1 because of his legacy known that LeBron is a close 2. He has a great shot to be 1st in points and 3rd in assists for his career, which is absolutely insane. He's been an automatic 27/7/7 for his entire career and is still churning away at age 35. Meanwhile, he's had zero off the court issues and has been a great role model for his community.

Those 2 can be argued about 1 v 2 but it's definitely a debate, especially if he wins more titles and becomes the NBA all time leading scorer. Kobe, Magic, Shaq, Bird, etc are all good but LeBron beats them all. It's ok to give the guy credit and just enjoy that we've been able to see the top two players in NBA history play the game.

I understand what you’re saying!..but my only question to you is,in retrospect do you think Lebron would still have scored the same amount of points and assist in Jordan’s era?👀 the league now is watered down with small guards who can shoot with legit speed and quickness to be able to drive to the basket with ease!..there are no legit centers in today’s game of basketball,so nothing ever gets contested around the rim.so Lebron being 6’ft 9 260 pounds makes his job a lot easier...if you think he would still dominate in Jordan’s era then I’ll leave it be..but I’m just saying his stats to me do not hold any weight because the competition is watered down with small guard play in retrospect to the 90’s.Jordan was much smaller and still dominated around Hall of Fame Centers.👀🤷🏽‍♂️

1590282769532.gif

Last edited:

92 vs Cavs 7-22 .318% 6TOs
93 vs Knicks 3-18 .167%
97 vs heat 9-35 (0-8 3pt lol) .257%
97 vs heat 4-15 .267%
96 vs Sonics 5-19 .263% 5TOs

That’s the problem with Mj stans. Act like hes never missed A shot, got hit with a machete every time he drove to the basketball etc.

Lebron, like every other player in history has had bad performances in the playoffs. His game 1 in Boston back in 08 was god awful. He showed his ass against Dallas in the finals too. For me it’s like watching two different players tho. LeBron after he left Miami took his game to a whole different level and quit Only relying on his athletic ability. Learned how to shoot From the outside and become more of a point forward over a slasher.

Reactions: scvolfan7
I understand what you’re saying!..but my only question to you is,in retrospect do you think Lebron would still have scored the same amount of points and assist in Jordan’s era?👀 the league now is watered down with small guards who can shoot with legit speed and quickness to be able to drive to the basket with ease!..there are no legit centers in today’s game basketball anymore so nothing ever gets contested around the rim.so Lebron being 6’ft 9 260 pounds makes his job a lot easier...if you think he would still dominate in Jordan’s era then I’ll leave it be..but I’m just saying his stats to me do not hold any weight because the competition is watered down with small guard play in retrospect to the 90’s.Jordan was much smaller and still dominated around Hall of Fame Centers.👀🤷🏽‍♂️

View attachment 282350

you literally proved you do not watch basketball with this statement. It’s 100% false and there’s a website that tracks it.

The Average Height of NBA Players - From Point Guards to Centers

Reactions: scvolfan7
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back