Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
paula-abdul-laker-girls-cheerleader.jpg

Her music sucked, but she was hot!

Just look into her eyes.

Reactions: peaygolf
Spicy cheeto puffs dipped in sour cream, ftw. Lays Sweet Southern Heat BBQ and Wises Honey BBQ are also amazing.

Any red bad of Doritos are also good except for the Sriracha kind

It is amazing watching that video and seeing clips of us in practice vs Bama’s practices. Their guys knew exactly where they were supposed to be and what to do. Nobody was uncovered. Our guys were lined up wrong, going the wrong way, couldn’t cover anyone. Man, I expect the defense to take a massive leap this year in year 3

Last edited:
Y'all, listen at the 40:45 mark. You want to know how badly coached we were? Just listen to what Pruitt says here. I don't think even we understood how bad of shape we were in when Pruitt got here

If you skip to 51:30 he talks about how many of the league's DCs run the certain base he's about to talk about. It's hilarious and he calls them all out.

It is amazing watching that video and seeing clips of us in practice vs Bama’s practices. Their guys knew exactly where they were supposed to be and what to do. Nobody was uncovered. Our guys were lined up wrong, going the wrong way, couldn’t cover anyone. Man, I expect the defense to take a massive leap this year in year 3

I honestly wonder how much of this is physical talent vs mental talent. Pruitt's recruiting may have as much (or more) to do with getting the guys he believes he can coach to do the right things, rather than getting the guys that appear to be most physically talented. If you happen to get both, then look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back