Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions was this after his first year? Because pretty sure he just threw a jab to Helton’s offensive scheme lol. “Last year drove me crazy, you know what the play is by who is on and who is off, do you not think other teams are watching film....”
I think it was, he mentioned Locksley at Alabama

From a poster on VQ:

I don’t know Chandler from the next guy. But I know someone very connected on the AAU circuit in the south and if what’s been reported is true on Chandler leaning Vols he’s not coming alone
Kennedy and Paulo Banchero are close. Kennedy is a needle mover and a very popular player on the national scene. Viewed as the best PG in the country guys want to play with him.

Barnes is really pushing the KD angle which plays huge with Paulo. Remember not only is Paulo very similar build to KD but he leaves in Seattle so he grew up with KD playing for the Sonics. Barnes is hammering home to him that he can start to facilitate Paulo's wing skills just like he did with KD and lead to KD scoring at a high level Day 1 in the League.

If Barnes can get Kennedy in the boat early I wouldn't be surprised at all if Barnes was able to land Banchero. Washington is a perennial under achiever despite getting elite talent almost every year. I mean they are awful.
That's interesting because I thought Banchero was a lock to jump to the D League and take their $500K salary and let them develop his talents. If his plan is to be a one and done, that's probably his best bet.

Reactions: SoilVol
Dang we are in good hands as a football program. There's no doubt in my mind that Pruitt will be winning the SEC and soon. Dude is a football genius, and now he's getting the players he needs to do it.
I enjoyed the part in that video where he sees the UT corner lined up so far outside and his first reaction is "Looooooord have mercy... Well at least his man won't get an outside release..."

They are worried, and this was a week ago, we have more commits niw

They are clearly worried. And they should be. They've built who they are off of us being down. They've come in to TN and gotten our best players. They aren't going to do that now. We are holding our own head to head against them. We beat them for Crouch, beat them for Rucker, and I know there were others I'm forgetting. They're going to be fine because they play in the ACC, but they're not just going to be able to bank on beating us for a recruit like they have been. Those days are over. The only team that we are struggling to beat on the trail right now is GA. We're beating everyone else for players. Hopefully that changes with Mondon.

I enjoyed the part in that video where he sees the UT corner lined up so far outside and his first reaction is "Looooooord have mercy... Well at least his man won't get an outside release..."
He's talking about things being common sense and my head is over here spinning lol

It’s long been known that JG is a practice warrior, excelling when only around the players and coaches. However, during games his struggle is noticeable. This Fall, if there are no crowds, could we see JG play at an elevated level?
That’s a big 🧠 take if I’ve ever seen one, Jack!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Pruitt may as well be speaking Chinese in this video. I have no idea what he's saying
At some point he's pointing into white space on the wall and saying "Aight this guy needs to roll over and cover..."

I'm sitting here wondering who the fug is supposed to roll over when he's pointing 2 feet behind the RB

Got home about 45 minutes ago. Have been out and about checking on some of my businesses. First chance I've had to post since early this am.

1. @butchna ...if, when I stand before the pearly gates, if that advise is all I have to stand on. It will be my honor to know that may have been the best moment of my life. Much love brother.

2. Most of you are aszholes!

3. That is why I love you all (except for TAD and a few others).

4. I have told and continue to tell people I like...the day I stop ****ing with you, is the day you should worry.

5. GO MOTHER ******* VOLS!

tl;dr

Y'all, listen at the 40:45 mark. You want to know how badly coached we were? Just listen to what Pruitt says here. I don't think even we understood how bad of shape we were in when Pruitt got here

It is obvious the defense was bad because they had no idea what they were doing. Not because of any lack of talent. Not because of stars or measurables. It was because Butch Jones couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper sack.

It is obvious the defense was bad because they had no idea what they were doing. Not because of any lack of talent. Not because of stars or measurables. It was because Butch Jones couldn’t coach his way out of a wet paper sack.

Goodness some of those plays were awful. Was that Tyler Byrd( bottom corner) lined up soooo far outside on that one clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back