Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a thing on Eric Gray on channel 3 Memphis. He was just saying he been working out and cant wait to get back. Showed some clips of him running up hill and in gym. Looks bigger. Also they talked about the Vandy game and his stats. I expect a Big year form him.

paula-abdul-laker-girls-cheerleader.jpg

Her music sucked, but she was hot!
Straight up, now tell me

Reactions: gainesvol82
Got home about 45 minutes ago. Have been out and about checking on some of my businesses. First chance I've had to post since early this am.

1. @butchna ...if, when I stand before the pearly gates, if that advise is all I have to stand on. It will be my honor to know that may have been the best moment of my life. Much love brother.

2. Most of you are aszholes!

3. That is why I love you all (except for TAD and a few others).

4. I have told and continue to tell people I like...the day I stop ****ing with you, is the day you should worry.

5. GO MOTHER ******* VOLS!
And here we see the beginning stages of elderly insanity

I refuse to rewatch any game we lose. I record every game. If we lose I delete it immediately. Just cant do it.
I do the exact same thing and I take it a step further. In golf, I record every PGA Tour event and if Tiger is in the field, I look at his score and if it's bad I watch it. If it's good, I delete it and move on to the next tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back