Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this could actually work in UT's favor with these kids --- like VV said it could united the class and nothing wrong with kids coming in with chips on their shoulders to prove haters wrong... that's a recipe for success sometimes and is a self-motivator right out of the gate.
yeah, was talked about on Wed a decent bit. lost in all the "err'body hates us" talk was the comments from some of the players about it...

i can tell you this, i don't think any differently today of kids like brooks or willis than i did last Thursday....lol.

i do love the comments from people though that are now saying "TN doesn't have multiple 5*'s now lol"....

good stuff! they're the same people that dismissed Bailey getting his 5th star, after his sr. year. so, for him it's 'once a four star, always a four star', but for brooks it's "see told ya he wasn't that big a deal".

lol.

Sick! Can you make it go to 144hz? I have a Ryzen 3700x and a Rtx 2070. I really want to jump up to the new GPU's coming out this fall. I have a 1440p monitor that can hit 60 frames but not much above that.

1440p with 144hz is the sweet spot in gaming imo

Nope it's locked at 60 FPS for now (some games have been patched to run even faster though). And you should definitely be good to go on the CPU with that Ryzen. I have a 7700k and it's actually not quite enough to run it full speed all the time.

And I agree on the resolution/refresh rate, but for RPCS3 there's no reason to not crank everything to 4K internal rendering, because all the games are from 2006 hardware so GPU is almost never a bottleneck. It's always CPU.

Could you point me in the right direction!? Have never messed with emulators. Had a buddy who has been PC gaming for like 20 years try it and it didn't work.

You need a pretty powerful gaming rig to play it, especially one with a high-end CPU.

Here's the download link for the emulator. There's a quickstart guide at the top to get it setup.

RPCS3 Sony PlayStation 3 Emulator

You'll also need a Blu-ray drive for your PC to play the disc, or Google around to find "other ways" to play it on the emulator. Good luck!

Reactions: Smokeytom
Rather have the tweet tweet than facebook, at least you can control what content you want to see instead of your drunk uncle posting whatever llama semen conspiracy is dominating his rss feed.
Had to do a double take. Thankfully that was llama with two l's. I don't need conspiracy theories about my semen floating about the interwebz.

Hehehe...nope.

My kids are 33, 30, 9 and 4. I have grandkids older than my two youngest kids... but that story has already been told on here. Butchna and I unfortunately share a very similar past in this regard. Not one we wish on others.

Take solace in the fact that after the mourning process was over you still had the skills to trick a younger woman into procreating with you. Respekt.

Baldy trying to take @SergeantVol unofficial MOD position.

Sarg...
qugizxjrm9o21.jpg
He’ll have to catch these hands!!!

Hehehe...nope.

My kids are 33, 30, 9 and 4. I have grandkids older than my two youngest kids... but that story has already been told on here. Butchna and I unfortunately share a very similar past in this regard. Not one we wish on others.
Best advice I got from ANYBODY! Always grateful. You keep doing that happy thing and don’t let anybody catch up to you, young man. ✊

For the first time in as long as I can remember we will be in a position to where we have to choose which players we want to keep and which ones we unfortunately have to say goodbye to. The plans are already in place to be able to take the higher ranked wants and needs in the event we get to that point (which is approaching rapidly). It is how we handle this which will set us apart from the others out there that will put us in a better position in the future.

Do you trust that the staff is going to handle it well? How do those conversations typically go? If I'm a kid who has been committed to Tennessee, and the coaches determine that they can't keep me, how does that conversation go?

Also, what do you think about the possibility of blueshirts and PWOs in this class? How does that work for this year? I've seen many people throw around the 28 number, but do you think any of the current commits want to be here so badly that they'd accept PWO spots?

Here's one. Don't have time to look up more...taking my young'uns to daycare.

I was reading Genesis this morning and it was talking about how a man was x number of years old when he had a son and then he lived another several hundred years and had other sons and daughters. Is that the kind of situation you've got going on here?

Hehehe...nope.

I can barely take care of two dogs and keep up with my email inbox.

Attachments

• 2BDE9012-4ABA-422A-B0F9-40195203087F.png
    2BDE9012-4ABA-422A-B0F9-40195203087F.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 265
  • 142EF161-B9C1-4F61-9E4A-555D6493E9DC.png
    142EF161-B9C1-4F61-9E4A-555D6493E9DC.png
    999.8 KB · Views: 244
  • 3FE710CF-9950-4F49-A99E-514F003DAE29.png
    3FE710CF-9950-4F49-A99E-514F003DAE29.png
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 224
  • 8A663E73-BCFC-437E-8939-EE8F6AF85A53.png
    8A663E73-BCFC-437E-8939-EE8F6AF85A53.png