Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Coach Duggs goes through his "recruiting cycle" in NCAA '14 and there they are...elite recruits named Smael Mondom, Amarius Mims, etc that choose TN. Duggs goes on to win it all.

Is that the play here? Would be cool.
Also wonder if they’d add our current roster as a marketing tactic since we’ll likely have a lot of viewers. Haven’t done it for his other seasons but who knows maybe Big T is helping out here. I

We lost to them in the first round of the playoffs. My claim to fame was almost keeping Eddie Moore out of the endzone on a goal line stance. I blame momentum. 😜

I had a touchdown but they had so much speed our defense couldn’t keep up. Lol we could throw the ball all over them because their DBs were bad but their front and LBs were good enough to get a ton of pressure on our QB all game.

I had a touchdown but they had so much speed our defense couldn’t keep up. Lol we could throw the ball all over them because their DBs were bad but their front and LBs were good enough to get a ton of pressure on our QB all game.

We were way over matched that year. To be honest I never knew how they were single A in the first place.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL

giphy.gif

When it comes to football, the NCAA has no authority with regard to the Power 5 conferences. They have autonomy. If the NCAA had announced schools could begin activities July 1 or whenever, the Power 5 conferences could still have decided to resume on campus activities related to football June 1 and there is nothing the NCAA could do about it.

Reactions: volsfan_17
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back