Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol UGA is so shook with our momentum on the trail. This is from an article on UGA wire USA Today about Barrett Carter, who chose Clemson over UGA. Keep in mind that UT has nothing to do with Barrett Carter.

On 247Sports’ team rankings, Georgia’s seven commitments carry an average rating of 94.54, one of the highest in the country. Tennessee, which has the nation’s second ranked class with 22 commits, has an average player rating of 89.62.

Literally no other team’s recruiting mentioned except UT.

4-star Suwanee LB Barrett Carter picks Clemson

tenor.gif

lol UGA is so shook with our momentum on the trail. This is from an article on UGA wire USA Today about Barrett Carter, who chose Clemson over UGA. Keep in mind that UT has nothing to do with Barrett Carter.

On 247Sports’ team rankings, Georgia’s seven commitments carry an average rating of 94.54, one of the highest in the country. Tennessee, which has the nation’s second ranked class with 22 commits, has an average player rating of 89.62.

On Miles Campbell’s commitment tweet, there in the responses is a Dawg fan thanking him for committing to the Vols because then they’re “free to pick up the 4 star from California”...like one had to do with the other. His commit meant so little to their fanbase that at least one couldn’t stop himself from trolling the thread. 😏

On Miles Campbell’s commitment tweet, there in the responses is a Dawg fan thanking him for committing to the Vols because then they’re “free to pick up the 4 star from California”...like one had to do with the other. His commit meant so little to their fanbase that at least one couldn’t stop himself from trolling the thread. 😏
saw that too.....

"let me show you how much i don't care about TN......by commenting on everything going on at TN"

Stumbled across this last night. Couple things stood out...

1) Pruitt is hilarious, and is like a redneck savant about defensive alignments. Yes, while his stuff is complex at first blush, for his players he breaks it down to simple positioning cues (i.e. "line up at 10 and 2") and what they're supposed to do during the play into a couple of "if/then" statements.
2) In the beginning he talks about the importance of recruiting Georgia to the point of giving out his personal phone number and inviting every coach up there to sit in meetings. I think he's laid the groundwork for three cycles now to come for Kirby's @$$ on the recruiting trail.

Stumbled across this last night. Couple things stood out...

1) Pruitt is hilarious, and is like a redneck savant about defensive alignments. Yes, while his stuff is complex at first blush, for his players he breaks it down to simple positioning cues (i.e. "line up at 10 and 2") and what they're supposed to do during the play into a couple of "if/then" statements.
2) In the beginning he talks about the importance of recruiting Georgia to the point of giving out his personal phone number and inviting every coach up there to sit in meetings. I think he's laid the groundwork for three cycles now to come for Kirby's @$$ on the recruiting trail.
Met a fellow two years ago who coached high school football in Georgia when Pruitt was there. Had Pruitt’s phone number and offered to call him. My buddy and I declined.

would die if our next commit said “ loved the facilities, the town of Knoxville is awesome, and the coaches are great ! Spent a lot of time with Coach Duggs and he really took a lot of time explaining how they were going to use me. We had a real close connection! He is the real reason why I chose THE VOLS!!”

That was specifically my point. Dunno, why people don’t understand that. If he wouldn’t of left the way he did, we would of been screwed for real.
probably. but i'd still say that falls under the administration's umbrella. the one thing fulmer has talked about since taking the job was everyone being on the same page, going in the same direction for the same purpose and goal......

i think that definitely wasn't the case back in 08/09, and while Lane was probably flirting with some sketchiness in regards to rule following, we didn't have the administrative infrastructure to support what was going on...or maybe better said...what should have been going on from the beginning....

all that would have likely ended up in something bad happening from an infractions standpoint....at some point.

the lane kiffin era at TN sucked. but not because of the level of excitement that was generated, or the outlook of what the future seemed to hold while he was here.....i still firmly believe that had he stayed, we'd of been the program to take that next step in the East once the meyer experiement ended at UF.

probably would have had to pay for it later on. but 2010-whenever he would get fired, would have been a helluva lot of fun.

Probably Litton's, though he may want to opt for a salad instead.
I dunno. Twisters has a pretty dang good bacon cheeseburger for like $6 🤷‍♂️ Those are like crack for me
Edit: Also throw in a Garbage Can twister and you’re gonna be in a food coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back