Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does warm my nostalgic feelings. Back then we had "goat arguments" about people who were actually contemporaries. That made much more sense than the endless unanswerable arguments that are so pervasive today.

We are serious about football again

View attachment 279412
orangevoldog.jpg

Or 247. It is sort of ambiguous here. On vq tos is 247. On 247 it is VQ. Nobody thinks of lowly little VN 😭

More info for @Volski

@Freak is @frank

@Catbone really isn't a Georgia fan.

Sometimes people call @drvenner "Byron." That one lost me for awhile.

@Atlanta VOL is legit. Only a@#$holes question that. Eventually you'll figure out the history related to the board as to why that's been confirmed. Repeatedly.

And @Ron Swanson basically brings all of the info from TOS, so don't bother with subscriptions.

We are pretty good about rallying around folks who need support. Crushed some gofundme's. I'm not tagging the recipients. They know who they are, and we appreciate the updates, good or bad. We're here for it. And discussion about bbq, the 'rona, and whatever else gets us from spring practice to kickoff in the fall.

Oh, and @Bassmaster_Vol and @Big Gucci Sosa had a podcast for minute. That was fun.

And finally, bookmark this tweet. It may seem random, but I promise you it'll come in handy one day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back