Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Wasn’t one of my finer moments. I own it. But watching him and TL play together was fun. Just wished it was in a different orange uniform. Oh and the F’s were like 50/50 blue font joking around.
All good man I just get tired of the ignorant hordes who trash a kid because he wanted a different experience in life. Look at our current commit list. Hypocrites.

Watching the movie Midway. Flew in there a couple of times just after the base shut down and it was just being used as a fuel stop on the way to Japan. Always gave me chills to think I was standing where the Pacific portion of WW II turned in our favor. Well, about 250 miles south of where we sunk 4 Japanese carriers. You can actually visit now but you have to jump through a lot of hoops.

He has 5* RBs playing behind him, he will be throwing to 5* WRs and will be on the team with the projected #1 defense. He does not need to be that good.

He is not elite and UGA more than likely will not be a national title type team with him at QB. They will still be a damn good team but any QB in that situation is a 10 win QB at worst.

He was actually pretty good considering he hadn't played in 13 years.
Yeah, to start at AA is not joke. Isn’t like he started in the rookie league. To do that after not playing since high school and bat over 200 with 50 RBIs is no joke. Weird he was mocked for that.

Yeah, to start at AA is not joke. Isn’t like he started in the rookie league. To do that after not playing since high school and bat over 200 with 50 RBIs is no joke. Weird he was mocked for that.
His stats line up with the average double a player which is very impressive. Watch that video I posted above.

No
you forget about his contemporaries...at least I think they were similar eras. Deon, and Bo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back