Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not underestimate the power of the Tennessee brand now that kids will have the ability to make money on their likeness. This selling point that we have is taking a massive toll on other schools. There are plenty of hard core facts and data that clearly show kids the loyalty and size of the fan base is one that will be extremely profitable long term and while we hit this upslope. The numbers we are showing are based on the years that we have been in the cellar so you can imagine what those numbers guys can show these families under the assumption our teams will continue to improve and contend for the SEC. We have been SO far ahead of the curve here compared to other schools and you are seeing it pay huge dividends....
E2ADB59E-0825-4FDC-959F-D29256065FDF.gif
D44DA059-D224-45E1-ACE5-0FFB43E93733.gif

Let this sink in...

Tennessee Vol fans will quite possibly be the reason that is changing the face of College Football.

Remember "Shiano Gate"? TN fans flooded social media...and anywhere else they could...with our "no, we will not stand for it" stance. The media jumped all over it. Ridiculing us as horrible human beings...lol.

Just a few years later...As a college fanbase...we own social media. With this years class, we are now setting the narrative of the stories that the media is printing...

aaaaannnd...with the whole making money off of likeness...guess who is in the forefront...by far. Tennessee. The ridiculed fans of 3ish years ago are the reason kids are going to come to TN.

God bless the obnoxious, overbearing, ignorant, redneck fanbase who refused to accept Shiano as a hire. "Put on more steam"?...Tennessee fans haven't taken their foot off the pedal for 3 years!

Let this sink in...

Tennessee Vol fans will quite possibly be the reason that is changing the face of College Football.

Remember "Shiano Gate"? TN fans flooded social media...and anywhere else they could...with our "no, we will not stand for it" stance. The media jumped all over it. Ridiculing us as horrible human beings...lol.

Just a few years later...As a college fanbase...we own social media. With this years class, we are now setting the narrative of the stories that the media is printing...

aaaaannnd...with the whole making money off of likeness...guess who is in the forefront...by far. Tennessee. The ridiculed fans of 3ish years ago are the reason kids are going to come to TN.

God bless the obnoxious, overbearing, ignorant, redneck fanbase who refused to accept Shiano as a hire. "Put on more steam"?...Tennessee fans haven't taken their foot off the pedal for 3 years!
Yep. Our fanatical loyalty is paying off! It'll help all of our other sports as well.

Let this sink in...

623BF61D-12A0-4E0C-B3E4-870EA9096BC1.gif

Same here bruh
cept my brother was a sister
Lol
Strong women build solid adults.Looking back on it I am still amazed by her.She worked two jobs put herself thru college and raised two of us by herself and never received not one dime of public assistance.She was strong willed to say the least.😁

iu

Strong women build solid adults.Looking back on it I am still amazed by her.She worked two jobs put herself thru college and raised two of us by herself and never received not one dime of public assistance.She was strong willed to say the least.😁
My mom turned 80 in April. Still gets out and mows her own yard. Going to see her about the time all the boomin begins. By the way Elvis, how many deer did you get this past deer season and what was your largest?

My mom turned 80 on April. Still gets out and mows her own yard. Going to see her about the time all the boomin begins. By the way Elvis, how many deer did you get this past deer season and what was your largest?
I don't hunt any more. I wish I had time for it.My oldest son is an avid hunter.He tags out every year.I get excited about spring football and he gets excited for spring because its turkey season. 😁

Let this sink in...

Exactly. Told my wife the same thing last night when she asked how we were getting such great commitments.

Us + A very forward thinking marketing arm in all aspects of UT's operations.

MVolsGA

So after this weekend we will have the #1 QB on our list, we will be 1 stud short on the DL of having our d-line set (Page), we will be 1 OLB short of being done there (Mondon or Colson), 1-2 short on the OL, we got our thumper and speedster at RB, we are set at WR and TE all we have to do is go 1 for 3 on the guys we are in on.

Fellas the only thing we really haven’t accounted for has been special teams. We need our replacement for Cimaglia and someone who can just punt the ball at least 30 yards. Will these be PWO type of guys?
If we recruit a special teams guy,it will ruin our recruiting ranking. Can't have that.

Reactions: gainesvol82
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back