Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifetime Teton Angler would be the cheapest option probably. Field and Stream along with Perception have options around that price point too.

If you already own a kayak there are angler kits you can purchase to modify your existing kayak.
Cool, thanks. I looked at the ascend t10 also, the plastic seems less soft than the lifetime.

Speaking of goal posts coming down, it would be TN's luck for us to have a break out year and go undefeated the year when there are no fans allowed at the games...
tenor.gif

We have a lot of tough guys ready to kill an intruder. I suggest thinking twice if it ever were to happen. You may steal life from someone that doesn’t deserve it.

I have a friend who shot an intruder here in Atlanta. He lives on one of the wealthiest streets in the city and had dealt with prowlers on the property multiple times but was always able to phone the police to investigate.

One morning around 2AM he heard a crash downstairs and then footsteps inside. His wife grabbed the newborn and called the police. He grabbed a shotgun and stood at the top of the steps yelling, “Get out of the house. The police are coming” over and over. The intruder kept rummaging around downstairs. After a few minutes he started up the steps. Imagine the homeowners fear and desire to protect his wife and baby.

My friend leveled the gun once the intruder was in view, said a quick prayer, then in that split second decided to aim for the leg rather than the chest. Nearly took off the guys leg.

Police arrive, take the intruder to the hospital, and leave a phone number for a service that cleans up afterwards due to all the blood.

As it turns out the intruder was just blackout drunk. He wandered over from the local bar Moondogs and was just too obliterated to know what he was doing. Apparently he had done similar things in the past but this was the worst. My friend was glad he didn’t shoot to kill as was the intruder who got alcohol addiction help as part of his sentence. Overall the sentence was pretty light because the homeowners did their best to help.

This is just one case, and they’re all different, but I would think twice if you have the opportunity.

Man, I thought you were going to say he shot his brother that had earphones on or something.

@ChattaTNVol I know you follow the FPI a bit. Maybe you already saw it, but the FPI model has changed apparently. We went from 19th preseason to outside the top 25.

Booo

@ChattaTNVol I know you follow the FPI a bit. Maybe you already saw it, but the FPI model has changed apparently. We went from 19th preseason to outside the top 25.

Booo
I don't get too concerned until the hype starts turning the other way and our team buys in to it, like 2005...

Let them keep doubting our guys, I like being the underdog.

If we can beat Oklahoma in Oklahoma, then that home game against Florida will be intense. Win that and make it to the Bama home game undefeated, that stadium will set decibel records. If fans get to go to the games.

I’ve always believed if we find a way to sneak a victory in Norman, we may find ourselves in a near top 10 matchup with Florida. Would make an epic atmosphere at Neyland.

This is random... but can anyone recommend a sit on top fishing kayak under $500?
Saw some guys in Sevierville yaking the little pigeon river Saturday over by the West Prong Greenbelt pulling out some really good looking fish. They put in at the Sevierville city park and fished down to Chapman highway. Said they strung their limit in an hour.

Speaking of goal posts coming down, it would be TN's luck for us to have a break out year and go undefeated the year when there are no fans allowed at the games...

I would hope that the SEC would allow the conference schedule to remain the same in 2021, if this season is played without fans. Playing Alabama and Florida in an empty Neyland is like playing a spring scrimmage and those are our two biggest home games and they both occur in the same season.

I know it would mean moving Florida and Alabama to odd years and Georgia to even years.

So only law enforcement is allowed to do something like this? I’m so confused...
Where the heck have you been the last few years? Law enforcement, all over the country, has been tried and convicted for killing unarmed people. Shoot first and ask questions later doesn't fly anymore.

Tired of people saying we're not recruiting at a high level aka Georgia fans. 2 composite 5 stars and 4 composite 4 stars in one week is at high level. I realize we have 12 3 stars committed but some will decomitt and we will add

Reactions: snowvols
United States Coronavirus: 1,252,110 Cases and 73,769 Deaths - Worldometer

National Guard aren’t held to the same medical standards as Active Duty.

Edit: however just saw that there have only been 25 deaths to military personnel as of April 22nd. So their stats aren’t updated properly. Roughly a .34 % death rate

This is inaccurate. Since they put the Chief of the National Guard Bureau on the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and changed the National Guard to a ready reserve posture around 2012, all medical requirements are the same as active duty. They only have to take one physical fitness test a year, that may be what you're thinking of.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Because I'm curious, at what fatality rate for covid-19 *specifically in TN* would cause you to be in favor of another period of state mandated quarantine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back