Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if JG was held this accountable because being held to a higher standard like this makes you a better player and teammate.both sides of the ball matter and go hand in hand. Good offense puts us ahead and good defense maintains the lead..it’s time for championship accountability to be the normal standard here at tennessee.

Al Wilson’s Locker Room Blow Up On Peyton Manning | Volunteer Roadshow
Man, this is some funny stuff. There will never be another Al Wilson but I hope we get someone really close to his ability.

Attention morans,

Going in for hernia surgery this morning. Please try and hold of on the booms until I wake back up and know who I am and what the hell is going on.
I had two hernia surgeries back in the 70's and everything turned out great. I hope is works as well for you as it did for me.

Reactions: KokoBVol
Are we signing a full 25 this year?
believe so, unless something funny happens numbers wise...yeah....i think we're finally "even" on initial counters, and can sign 25 w/out backcounting or counting forward. i think anyway....

that may change if we do a transfer deal or get Zach Evans? there's never anything super clear on what spots are used where/by whom, so it's tough to keep it all straight....

Reactions: VOLSONLY and VolDC
Man... The last time UGA won a championship Michael Jordan hadn't even debuted at North Carolina

The funniest reference I saw: “It is now more than 40 years. Moses and the Israelites had wandered in the desert for less time.”

God’s judgment on a wayward, unfaithful people was more abbreviated 🤣🤣🤣

I'm feeling really good about this upcoming season. 10-11 wins. So much bulletin board material out there from rival team fans and media alike. I feel like this team will come out to play and wants to prove themselves on the field.
I was feeling good about it, but I really have no idea what to expect now that Rona happened. No spring camp. Who knows about fall camp. Who knows if there is even gonna be a season. If there is, I think it's gonna come down to how well players took it upon themselves to keep up their S&C and how well they trained and studied film/playbooks during this time. Hopefully our players are doing that.

believe so, unless something funny happens numbers wise...yeah....i think we're finally "even" on initial counters, and can sign 25 w/out backcounting or counting forward. i think anyway....

that may change if we do a transfer deal or get Zach Evans? there's never anything super clear on what spots are used where/by whom, so it's tough to keep it all straight....
I never thought of even asking the question this early, but we may be in the low 20s next week. This has been the crappiest recruiting year with a phenomenal 2 week stretch I've ever seen.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I'm ready for the rankings to be updated. opposing fanbases are disparaging our recruiting because a lot of our guys are 3 stars. But when the rankings are updated, I am confident that Evans, Rucker, Smith, and Washington will not longer be 3 stars. Wright and maybe Taylor will have a shot at a bump also.

I'm ready for the rankings to be updated. opposing fanbases are disparaging our recruiting because a lot of our guys are 3 stars. But when the rankings are updated, I am confident that Evans, Rucker, Smith, and Washington will not longer be 3 stars. Wright and maybe Taylor will have a shot at a bump also.
Woody said they’re updating next week but I doubt those all get bumped before senior season since there were no rivals camps, and we know they love to base rankings on who camped.

Woody said they’re updating next week but I doubt those all get bumped before senior season since there were no rivals camps, and we know they love to base rankings on who camped.
Yeah, that was code for Clemson, UGA, and bama players getting bumps while everyone else is ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back