Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
N1gepT2.gif
Where's the hudl. Want to see the film but looks like an instant impact player!

Also, James Williams the 5 star safety from Opa Locka although 6'5" is too tall for a safety. Maybe grows into a OLB with that height. I think he is a GA lean though.

Has to be photoshopped. First the boats in the T in together are too close to shore. Second, no way that all those boats stay in that position long enough, too difficult. Third celebrity egos too big. They wouldn’t allow their yacht to be close to a bigger one...

And I totally missed The Babylon Bee. My argument still stands even though it was a total miss on my reading skill. 😂

Last edited:
I won’t disagree but I’m just saying we don’t need to get all “get off my lawn” about it. I believe the largest reason Bama doesn’t do it is because they a)don’t have anyone creative enough to come up with a way to spruce those ugly ace unis up b)their boosters are stuck in the 50s. Only reason I think they’ve had sustained success is because of Saban and then went into a historical hot streak which is starting to cool off it seems and it’s losing its luster with these recruits. Enter Jeremy Pruitt, hard nosed Bama dude who knows how to get it done and how to win but also knows that you gotta keep the players interested and the fans like it when you change it up every now and then. Them orange britches was what I heard people begging for every game. But to each their own, I’m just propping my own opinion up 😁

Get off my lawn kid.
Had to 😂

I don’t care one way or the other. As long as they aren’t that last minute cheap-ass black that kiffin trotted out.

So straight up, I love that LSU always wears white with the purple/gold shoulder stripe for like, every game. I would like UT to do the same but have our 'alternative jersey' be orange for TSIO no matter who is the home team.

Don't forget Luther Campbell and Luke's peep show. Or maybe that's included with the hookers and cocaine.😁

Luther used to have influence and helped with Cane recruiting back in the days but kids these days just don't relate any longer to a dude almost 60 yrs old washed up rapper. Even Miami rappers Pitbull and Rick Ross are getting up in age too. Lol

Luther used to have influence and helped with Cane recruiting back in the days but kids these days just don't relate any longer to a dude almost 60 yrs old washed up rapper. Even Miami rappers Pitbull and Rick Ross are getting up in age too. Lol
All good things must come to an end. 😁

Reactions: CeJayVols
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back