Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s hard to watch butch or Dooley in replays. But I will still never regret watching the vols play for a win regardless of how bad we had it for about a decade. It’ll make the return that much sweeter bass!
Dooley brought us CP84 and Butch had legendary wins over Florida and UGA with very entertaining bowl wins. Call it like it is... they had their moments

Dooley brought us CP84 and Butch had legendary wins over Florida and UGA with very entertaining bowl wins. Call it like it is... they had their moments
The 2016 Florida game with my dad was the most fun I've ever had with respect to football. I'll always be grateful to Butch for that one. But I'm still bitter that we should've run 4 straight off against those fools from 2014-2017 AND WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK.

I tried it once but they say you have to go a bunch of times for it to really be effective. I got an inversion table and that has helped way more than anything else I have tried.
That’s one of my hold ups on trying it. Well that and a needle phobia. I have a friend from HS that’s been practicing it for about 15 years and keeps trying to talk me into trying it. I can get over the needle fear for 1 or 2 times but doing it for an extended period just ain’t gonna wok out for me.

That’s one of my hold ups on trying it. Well that and a needle phobia. I have a friend from HS that’s been practicing it for about 15 years and keeps trying to talk me into trying it. I can get over the needle fear for 1 or 2 times but doing it for an extended period just ain’t gonna wok out for me.
Strengthening my glutes and flexing them when I stand up has helped a lot. Standing desk is good, keeping hip flexors loose are all counterintuitive things that actually have helped my back a lot.

Slick the best money I spent was on an inversion table. When I feel my back is going to act up I get on it. I went to a chiropractor for years for a bulging disc and eventually had to have surgery, but there’s times my vertebrae will shift or come out of line and it fixes me right up. I borrowed one for about 2 weeks before I purchased one. Think I’ve got about $100 in mine

Strengthening my glutes and flexing them when I stand up has helped a lot. Standing desk is good, keeping hip flexors loose are all counterintuitive things that actually have helped my back a lot.
I do a lot of workouts to help my lower back including glutes because I have something going on in my lower back that the Drs shrug their shoulders over and say “it’s probably just a strain”. Never know when or how it’s gonna go but it does about once a year and always from some weird non weight bearing movement.

Lower back went out working in the garden over the weekend as I bent down to pick up weeds. It’s frustrating as heck.

The TRD pro package is awesome but it’s overpriced. The off road package I have is amazing and is probably the nicest vehicle I’ve ever owned. You can’t beat a Toyota. Never give you any issues and the quality is definitely there. I absolutely love mine
I bought an Sr brand new, put a entune premium radio with navigation in it, king suspension and obviously wheels and tires. Still in for a lot less than the pro or trd versions but have better stuff.

I had a trd pro tundra that got totaled and it was nice but NOT worth it at all.

Reactions: GojiraVol17
Slick the best money I spent was on an inversion table. When I feel my back is going to act up I get on it. I went to a chiropractor for years for a bulging disc and eventually had to have surgery, but there’s times my vertebrae will shift or come out of line and it fixes me right up. I borrowed one for about 2 weeks before I purchased one. Think I’ve got about $100 in mine
Who makes the one you have?

Just think of what 1 A symptomatic person could do by going to Walmart and browsing, picking up things looking at them then setting them back down for next person to pick up and then scratch there nose then for that person to go visit their grandparents and then the grandparents go play bingo with all their buddy's. I hope people can open their eyes and see this virus for what it is, something new that we have never had to experience in our lifetime.

However, people are doing that. I don’t go to WM but went to grocery store and saw it. People are still pretty nasty.

I do a lot of workouts to help my lower back including glutes because I have something going on in my lower back that the Drs shrug their shoulders over and say “it’s probably just a strain”. Never know when or how it’s gonna go but it does about once a year and always from some weird non weight bearing movement.

Lower back went out working in the garden over the weekend as I bent down to pick up weeds. It’s frustrating as heck.
Similar issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back