Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
China has been the biggest threat to the world for a LOOOONG time.

Earth changing pollution, constant censorship, brainwashed citizens, slave labor, horrible diseases, undisclosed concentration camps, organ harvesting, IP theft, and MAJOR lies and corruption from the government.

But there's nothing we can do because they sell cheap items to us oh well!

Those arguments are weak.

"Scientists wouldn't have designed it that way"
"Not much research is done on bats"

Basically its from researchers who are making their own claims to protect...researchers.

Also again the virus bank could have easily discovered the virus in it's natural condition, kept it, then released it with on purpose or by accident. Just because it's not man made does not mean it wasn't released by man.

It's possible that the virus was released from Wuhan's Virology Lab. There have been reports in the past of their researchers selling the animals instead of cremating them after they finished using them for experiments. Sold to people who ate them. It is possible.

But the general consensus is that this virus was not man-made. And this article offers explanations as to why is was able to pass so quickly from human-to-human. "In that possible scenario, the genetic features that make the new coronavirus so effective at infecting human cells (its pathogenic powers) would have been in place before hopping to humans."

IF the virus was released from a lab, I certainly don't think it was intentional. China was clearly not prepared for it. They had to build many make-shift hospitals and completely lock down a city of 11 million people. Which is still partially locked down. They are also so concerned about subsequent outbreaks, they have a mandatory 14-day quarantine for anyone entering from another country. A quarantine so strict, that they recently banished someone who didn't comply. She went out for a solo jog.

Reactions: bignewt
China has been the biggest threat to the world for a LOOOONG time.

Earth changing pollution, constant censorship, brainwashed citizens, slave labor, horrible diseases, undisclosed concentration camps, organ harvesting, IP theft, and MAJOR lies and corruption from the government.

But there's nothing we can do because they sell cheap items to us oh well!
I think in the near future there will a huge group of countries join together in a lawsuit or something else to put huge pressure on China, both financially, humanitarily, and politically in ways not before seen because of the world's dependance on them for so many goods but I think change is a coming!

It's possible that the virus was released from Wuhan's Virology Lab. There have been reports in the past of their researchers selling the animals instead of cremating them after they finished using them for experiments. Sold to people who ate them. It is possible.

But the general consensus is that this virus was not man-made. And this article offers explanations as to why is was able to pass so quickly from human-to-human. "In that possible scenario, the genetic features that make the new coronavirus so effective at infecting human cells (its pathogenic powers) would have been in place before hopping to humans."

IF the virus was released from a lab, I certainly don't think it was intentional. China was clearly not prepared for it. They had to build many make-shift hospitals and completely lock down a city of 11 million people. Which is still partially locked down. They are also so concerned about subsequent outbreaks, they have a mandatory 14-day quarantine for anyone entering from another country. A quarantine so strict, that they recently banished someone who didn't comply. She went out for a solo jog.
They wanted to "show" the world things were returning to normal by reopening movie theaters etc but had to shut them back up within a week due to outbreaks. I have even seen reports of them welding shut doors to apartment bldgs to keep people locked in. The world will probably never know how bad it is there now or was.

Basically its from researchers who are making their own claims to protect...researchers.

Also again the virus bank could have easily discovered the virus in it's natural condition, kept it, then released it with on purpose or by accident. Just because it's not man made does not mean it wasn't released by man.

Here's another with "stronger" arguments. :)

COVID-19 not man-made, comparative genomic study finds

Reactions: chargervol
I think in the near future there will a huge group of countries join together in a lawsuit or something else to put huge pressure on China, both financially, humanitarily, and politically in ways not before seen because of the world's dependance on them for so many goods but I think change is a coming!
Let's hope this is the tipping point. Something has to be done.

Reactions: VOLSONLY

Well that is where I am at, that it was in the lab and got out by accident. They knew what it was and where it came from and made up the meat market scenario to save face.

Let me let you in on something China does not care about the rest of the world. They would laugh at a "lawsuit."

We may be moving to Greeneville. Any of you folks who live in East Tennessee, what do you know about the Greenville area as a place to live?

Not to put a damper on Conspiracy Theory Monday, but here's a good article that offers different theories.

The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. | Live Science

I’ve seen the article

Correct. Just so happens Wuhan has a virology lab..... lol, heck it might have even been an accident for all we know. But something was not and is not right about this virus.

Global temperatures & weather patterns are more erratic than ever. Human growth is moving into areas not meant for habitat, we are living next to pangolins.

Science is science.

They don’t even know if this virus came from pangolins or bats or either for that matter. They are assuming it came from a bat now. Again, the type of mutation this virus would have to go through to jump from species to species in 10 days doesn’t make sense for the mutation rate of the virus. That’s my science 😂.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
They don’t even know if this virus came from pangolins or bats or either for that matter. They are assuming it came from a bat now. Again, the type of mutation this virus would have to go through to jump from species to species in 10 days doesn’t make sense for the mutation rate of the virus. That’s my science 😂.

This to me is a clear Occam's razor situation. What's more likely, that a virus that has no indication of human modification was made by Chinese scientists as a bio weapon and then accidentally released, or that a category of viruses that are known to occasionally jump species did in a market where people are surrounded by millions of illicit and unregulated sales of wild animal meat?

Not that it exonerates the Chinese for their role in allowing this to spread, or hiding the severity of it, or selling cheap stuff, or committing genocide of their Muslim minority, or anything else.

It's just that conspiracy theories about the Chinese only serves to placate us about the real dangers posed by similar diseases in the future. If the Chinese made this, the best solution would be to prevent them from making something similar in the future. But what we need to do when we get through this is stockpile the medical supplies based on what is likely to be the next natural pandemic and make contingency plans to prevent it's spread (that aren't thrown away to save some money).

Laugh all you want. I see a lot of people out and about.

Up to you to put on blinders if you choose too. Im not wholly blaming Trump and GOP, but i dont think the alt right has helped anyone out by not speaking the truth, and taking a laisse faire attitude about Covid.

Honestly at this point all he can do is move needed medical items around and invoke BB's to create and manufacture needed items. As mentioned, plenty of blame to go around. (still not happy about Pelosi et al earmarking the Stimulus with stupid bull ****).

If you want to laugh, laugh. Truth is, SG, Trump, Fauci are all now saying same thing. You wont be laughing after next couple weeks.

It is imperative we pay attention to the reap facts & science of this thing. Some people may choose to take their neighbors & 7 kids on a neighborhood stroll, or walk into Walmart with the fam & no mask...

Stay the **** home! Simple.

Else a lot of people may get hurt.

This to me is a clear Occam's razor situation. What's more likely, that a virus that has no indication of human modification was made by Chinese scientists as a bio weapon and then accidentally released, or that a category of viruses that are known to occasionally jump species did in a market where people are surrounded by millions of illicit and unregulated sales of wild animal meat?

Not that it exonerates the Chinese for their role in allowing this to spread, or hiding the severity of it, or selling cheap stuff, or committing genocide of their Muslim minority, or anything else.

It's just that conspiracy theories about the Chinese only serves to placate us about the real dangers posed by similar diseases in the future. If the Chinese made this, the best solution would be to prevent them from making something similar in the future. But what we need to do when we get through this is stockpile the medical supplies based on what is likely to be the next natural pandemic and make contingency plans to prevent it's spread (that aren't thrown away to save some money).

Stockpiling only works when you know something is going to happen (since things have expiration dates) also, I never said it was bio-engineered. The Chinese are to blame due to lack of communication to the world for nearly 2 months. They literally censored a doctor who ended up dying to the disease..... come on now.

Laugh all you want. I see a lot of people out and about.

Up to you to put on blinders if you choose too. Im not wholly blaming Trump and GOP, but i dont think the alt right has helped anyone out by not speaking the truth, and taking a laisse faire attitude about Covid.

Honestly at this point all he can do is move needed medical items around and invoke BB's to create and manufacture needed items. As mentioned, plenty of blame to go around. (still not happy about Pelosi et al earmarking the Stimulus with stupid bull ****).

If you want to laugh, laugh. Truth is, SG, Trump, Fauci are all now saying same thing. You wont be laughing after next couple weeks.

It is imperative we pay attention to the reap facts & science of this thing. Some people may choose to take their neighbors & 7 kids on a neighborhood stroll, or walk into Walmart with the fam & no mask...

Stay the **** home! Simple.

Else a lot of people may get hurt.

So I’m talking about where the virus came from and you are talking about staying home..... interesting. Btw, there is no way to stop the spread of this thing. We have to rely on the plasma with the antibodies from recovered patients and treatments for this virus. Unless you want the US to shut down for 18 months. (The time it will take to get a vaccine)

Edit: Social distancing works to slow down the rate of people who will need medical care and slows down the spread. But make no mistake it will spread.

Last edited:
My mother in law got the same symptoms I did at exactly the same time. She called the doctor and doc says it may be Coronavirus. They don’t know without testing but she’s getting a prescription sent.

I’m gonna ride it out. Im healthy and think my immune system can crush this and come out stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back