Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is there was no one else that could have done that show. Brady is a snooze fest.Brady is Park Place to Peyton's Boardwalk.

No homerism here.
Totally different personalities and acumens. Peyton could have been a professional speaker...during college. Neat trick I noticed his sophomore season, was his penchant to address the reporter during interviews. “Yeah, Erin. The defensive back was cheating up and we put that in our back pocket to use later. Thanks Erin.”

Totally different personalities and acumens. Peyton could have been a professional speaker...during college. Neat trick I noticed his sophomore season, was his penchant to address the reporter during interviews. “Yeah, Erin. The defensive back was cheating up and we put that in our back pocket to use later. Thanks Erin.”

He could dominate politics if he decided to enter that arena. The guy would have a quick path to a presidential nomination.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Siap

I know we usually enjoy shizzing all over the Ole Miss mods, but their main 247 guy, David Johnson, has been in very critical condition with CV. Last report from last night sounds like he may be turning the corner.

Buy if you're into the whole "thoughts and prayers" thing like @bignewt is, then you know what to do.

Watched "Greater". Good movie, especially with the 98 game against Arkansas as one of the major moments of the film. Good movie.

I understand it's just a forecasting model. I'm not 100% sold on it. Its accuracy will be determined over the next few days and weeks. They are predicting 165 deaths on April 19 and over 3000 in the state as a whole. I hope to heck that they're wrong.

Right now it's very hard to determine accuracy because of the small numbers so far. As the case numbers rise their accuracy or lack thereof will be on full display.

Was not my intent to throw shade on you. Thank you for sharing and just so happened this is a model that Birx and Dr. F stated they were using. The guys have a video on their site showing that because they are proud of that. One of the issues is experts can use this to make a name for themselves and get tenure possibly if they are in the academic field etc. So many take these without the proper grain of salt and our leaders could be as well. Dr. F. even said these were predictions. I like both Birx and Dr. F but they are not God's either. In their position they will and have said they will exercise extreme caution. What I am trying to show is so many are doom and gloom and going all Hee Haw and it is POSSIBLE, the models are wrong. Let's not stop doing smart things because of that but let's not jump off a cliff either. If numbers trend under, we have to open things up sooner if at all possible. Just my opinion on it.

Was not my intent to throw shade on you. Thank you for sharing and just so happened this is a model that Birx and Dr. F stated they were using. The guys have a video on their site showing that because they are proud of that. One of the issues is experts can use this to make a name for themselves and get tenure possibly if they are in the academic field etc. So many take these without the proper grain of salt and our leaders could be as well. Dr. F. even said these were predictions. I like both Birx and Dr. F but they are not God's either. In their position they will and have said they will exercise extreme caution. What I am trying to show is so many are doom and gloom and going all Hee Haw and it is POSSIBLE, the models are wrong. Let's not stop doing smart things because of that but let's not jump off a cliff either. If numbers trend under, we have to open things up sooner if at all possible. Just my opinion on it.
I knew your intent. We're good. I just try and gather as much info as I can and I figure it will fall somewhere in the middle of the extremes. I do think the numbers in this one will be fairly accurate when it comes to cases and fatalities. I'm not sure about hospital resources.

Reactions: JacketVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back