Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, and if htey were really "preppers", wouldn't they already be "prepped" ????

You’d think. Years ago, I had a woman call me at work and wanted to know if I had any empty 5 gl containers she could have. I told her sure (got them out my hair), but we would have to sanitize them first. They were all chemical buckets. When she picked them up, she told me about going and picking up buckets from everyone they could and explained what was going in every bucket. I don’t prescribe to that belief, but it is fascinating in that thinking.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
for all of you still wasting our time comparing covid19 to the flu, there's only one statistic that matters.
Covid-19 puts roughly 20% of its victims in the hospital. The flu doesn't come anywhere close to that. As hospitals become overrun, because they generally operate at 70-80% capacity during a normal time, the death rate increases because of delays or outright lack of care. That doesn't even consider the ancillary effect it has on people suffering the common tragedies that lead to hospital care (heart attack, stroke, cancer). It's not a conspiracy or a political misdirection. Just read any report from a NY hospital over the last day or two. We in TN and AL are just behind the curve a week or two. I'm not even a religious person, and I've been praying every night.

Yes, the numbers right now for covid-19 pale in comparison to the flu, but just wait, this is just getting started. From the availability of legitimate information, it's only been operating in the US for a month or so. Give it 12 months, and come back to me talking about how it isn't as bad as the flu.

I was the one who gave you that information. However, I no longer believe it to be accurate.

Sincerely,

Neil Ferguson

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Hey Bass, what do you do for a living?

Last season Bass was a pixie dust spreader on the Tilt-A-Whirl. He thinks that next year he’ll be guessing people’s weight or barkin’ for the yak woman. She’s ugly as sin but a sweet gal and a hell of a good cook

A84E84D4-64FD-41E3-AF1A-A5A5FDD999C3.gif

Last edited:
I was the one who gave you that information. However, I no longer believe it to be accurate.

Sincerely,

Neil Ferguson

As was stated time and again, the higher projections were based on no distancing measures being used. Now that distancing measures have been put in place in the UK and US, the projections are lower. That was the goal.

As was stated time and again, the higher projections were based on no distancing measures being used. Now that distancing measures have been put in place in the UK and US, the projections are lower. That was the goal.

From 550,000 to 20.000 just from distancing which most don’t adhere to while getting their toilet paper. He even said it was because more people had actually had it already than what they based their numbers on. He basically said the model was wrong period but gave credit to some of the implementations because they can’t be completely wrong. I actually applaud him for being truthful.

You've got to be on some type of watchlist. You're a borderline sociopath.
giphy.gif

We have the most expensive and worst health care system in the world (developed countries). Not to mention our government said it was a hoax and contained back in Jan/Feb. Didn't take it seriously until it was too late.
But China didn't let us know earlier
But Obama made me do it
But it was a perfect response
But you're a nasty person

Yep, that’s very similar to the common flu. Every year my hospital has ice trucks to pack the dead bodies from the flu.

God bless all the doctors and Frontline workers for all they are doing but I don't think what this woman did was benificial. I see people trying to come together and do all they can to help already. That video just increases panic and causes no action

You've got to be on some type of watchlist. You're a borderline sociopath.

No BGS just likes to talk 💩, stir the pot, piss posters like you off, and drink damn good beer. Dont take it serious. This is a message board. I like to post funny GIF’s and Tweets.

God bless all the doctors and Frontline workers for all they are doing but I don't think what this woman did was benificial. I see people trying to come together and do all they can to help already. That video just increases panic and causes no action

yeah, i don't know. the president just said he doesn't believe the governor of new york needs the amount of ventilators he's requested, or that anyone is in desperate need for supplies (or else he would trigger the DPA); this pretty directly states the opposite. when people tell us they need help, we need to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back