Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to believe US ACTUALLY leads in infections...edit, i believe China and Russia are hiding info.

hard to stomach people think our Govt has responded well. Know lots of folks who're pretty ticked off.
I'm not telling you what to think, but when you look at the data of deaths and infections per million, we are no where near the top.

I'm not telling you what to think, but when you look at the data of deaths and infections per million, we are no where near the top.
ive looked at it all.

i am glad im not in their position to have to make tough decisions, or lake thereof. Both sides have some splainin' to do for making this political.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
SO i was coming back from my run today at Edgemoor and Melton Lake in Oak Ridge and cop stops me and says there is an ongoing investigation. I wait for about 10 minutes then another cop asks for my info and there are cops everywhere. He tells me its a homicide and that after giving my info I could leave. Well my car is blocked by fire trucks and cop cars so I call my wife to come get me. She had decided to take a nap so I walked back home for three hours. She woke up when I was on Oak Ridge turnpike and picked me up. Interested to see what they say about the murder on the news.

EDIT: Just not going to light of the situation on second thought. It wasn’t bad, but I’ll hold it for respect of the tragedy

I am still alive and kicking ! Today is day 14 for me and the family. I have two daughters who work for BCBS that are working at home now so praise the Lord they still have a job. The only places I go is to grocery store early in the morning, and drive thru bank. I'm hoping and praying that TN doesn't get slammed with it.

We have the most expensive and worst health care system in the world (developed countries). Not to mention our government said it was a hoax and contained back in Jan/Feb. Didn't take it seriously until it was too late.

Perhaps these numbers are what they are because our health care system is more effectively able to test and diagnose. More diagnoses = more reported cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back