Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 cases in sumner county, where I live. Is there a state of emergency? Someone told me but I can’t find it. I need 2 weeks off of work.

My wife has developed a curriculum for the kids. We've gotten a few things from teachers, but most of it is her quest not to let their brains go to mush. They get entertainment time and breaks, too, but it's not all Fortnite and Nintendo Switch.
Our kids have only been out this week, and tomm is the earliest we can pick their home packets up. They don’t even have any class books here.

Reactions: WriterVol
Japan says “hold your horses” on that themselves. Major complications with that drug including birth defects and it can be transmitted via “man love sap” so that’s no bueno at all
If 90% of infected patients are senior citizens, I doubt they are reproducing. I would think the trade off of some bad sperm vs being cured of the virus is a good thing. Hell, I'm not having any more kids at my age.

Yup, I never learned how to grow food, balance a budget, or manage an international drug ring in public school. Lots of time for parents to teach children valuable skills.

I'm letting my six year old watch The Wire while she is out of school. I'm hoping she will learn how to grip and rip.

All of this makes sense. Except a lot of people say a lot things about a lot of things that make sense but just aren't true.

He's presenting this as fact. In fact, he calls it science. He says this is how pandemics work. Well, this isn't the first pandemic we've had, yet we've never reacted this way and the results he presents have never happened. He's not alone. Many people ASSUME this will happen. 2,200,000 worth. But based on what? How pandemics supposedly work, but haven't? Math? Of course, mathematically this is how you would think it works. Hey, it's exponential.

I just hope they know what the heck they're doing with this reaction. I don't really have confidence that they do, but I can hope. They sure make it sound convincing to some people. It's a catch-22. A lose-lose situation. If they're right, it's a bad deal health wise We don't want that, so our reaction has at least mitigated it. If they're wrong, they've needlessly messed up a lot of people economically and emotionally. Don't want that either.

Well, it's hit closer to home. Two colleagues had dinner last Friday with a friend who had recent contact with another who tested positive. The friend hasn't had symptoms. It doesn't bother me at my age, but it makes me think about where I go and who I shouldn't see.
The problem is that no one knows who has been in contact with infected individuals. You can come in contact with a complete stranger and not know anything was wrong. Just stay away from people who are sick and people you don't know.

What if what if? Don’t live life like that. What if Russia pushes the nuke button
No doubt. I'm just saying because this has mutated from animal-animal virus, to animal-human and human-human virus. Which is why the immunity is so slow to fight it right now. The virus could mutate again, is all I'm saying.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back